New European Super League

gary neville, sky and BT playing the moral card . they seem to forget charging fans £15 per game during pandemic…THEY TOO are in on the heist, just dont like their cut, the fuckers…

15 Likes

Absolutely.

The whipping boys.

I guess we don’t have to worry about our players playing in the international tournaments this summer

5 Likes

I will, ta

1 Like
1 Like

That doesn’t sound particularly strong if I’m honest, did someone get offered 10bn in the last 6 hours

9 Likes

Agreed @mattyhurst. That latest statement sounds a bit different than their initial statement.

2 Likes

I think it’s very much done.

2 Likes

they have been promised a bigger cut…

3 Likes

an extra billion can change a lot of minds…

It’s probably what they meant by working together.

4 Likes

What a fun fun day WOW!!!

2 Likes

this is better than watching the CL…

2 Likes

I have hope this silly ESL will fall through. The fans and tge players will not accept this.

The big clubs could have waited until the end of this season or at least the end of the pandemic. Really selfish of them

This is like a civil war UEFA and FIFA v the traditional big rich clubs.

3 Likes

Or probably the ESL

Wouldn’t be surprised if it expands to 30 teams with qualifiers in the long run.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

the PL is jus spouting panicky shit… they aint gonna ban any of the clubs… who is gonna pay for sky sports subs after… they jus need to be like fifa ask for a bigger cut before there is none left

3 Likes

Correct. At the end of the day, the clubs have all of the leverage here. If they lose say 20% of fans in the near term it’ll be worth it, they’ll gain those fans back and then some with this model.

3 Likes

it will, there is jus too much money for other teams to not want to be involved…

2 Likes