New European Super League

fifa and uefa have been fuckin fans and football clubs for far too long, this push back like it or not was long overdue

4 Likes

Completely agree. All of the traditional powermongers hate this, that should tell you something.

6 Likes

yep!! if u dont like it, make a better deal then, its a free marketā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™ll all be loving this when we win the inaugural ESL.

2 Likes

This is the tail wagging the dog. Only that none of the parties quite know which of them is the tail and which the dog. Neither do I.

Really insightful and profound of me, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll agree.

14 Likes

One of those Sundays? Cork at 4pm? :wink:

One positive I can sack this season off now.

5 Likes

There. See? Every cloud, and things of that natureā€¦

2 Likes

I think they should broadcast the massive legal battle coming, thatā€™d be exciting. Hopefully football will finally self-combust.

3 Likes

@PeachesEnRegalia

Editā€¦

The link isnā€™t working, sry

I just readā€¦

We won it one time, we won it one timeā€¦ In Saudi Arabia, we won it one time

OMG :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe it will revert to year zero and the ghost of John Houlding will return

3 Likes

I donā€™t have Twitter, what does this say?

1 Like

Just like the Champions League isnā€™t the Champions League anymore, but the League of the best sides and a few champions, the Super League is nothing but a footballing feudalism of the few financially most profitable and supported clubs at the moment and in very recent past. How do we explain that to someone in the future, I donā€™t know. ā€œYou see, around the 2010ā€™s and 2020ā€™s, those were the clubs who had the best financesā€. The likes of Tottenham and Atletico can thank the upper forces that somehow they were good around that time. The rest? They can go f*ck themselves. Wonderful.

This is a joke.

Florentino Perez trying to play Santiago Bernabeu.

4 Likes

ā€œThis persistent self-interest of a few has been going on for too long. Enough is enough.ā€ā€¦UEFA STATEMENTā€¦ this is rich coming from uefa. they ARE the model of self-interest the pricksā€¦

5 Likes

Absaaaaaaaa

1 Like

i will get the popcornā€¦ this is billionaire gamesā€¦FUCK THEM ALL

3 Likes

Hahaha! Fucking banger

3 Likes

Maybe we can use the revenue generated to buy MbappƩ?

1 Like

His price just quadrupledā€¦

From PSG who are defending UEFAā€™s honour? MbappĆ© will be impounded in Zurich before heā€™s allowed to transfer to any of the evil 12.

2 Likes