New European Super League

UEFA/FIFA/FA are flailing and threatening all this shit… its not gonna work…OH and PSG will join as soon as they win the CL, mark my words

2 Likes

If it goes ahead and all clubs are kicked out of premier league Everton would have a great chance of top 4. :grinning:

9 Likes

Have they not been invited?

they have but declined.

1 Like

They’ll come round. Sure as a cat’s a beast.

2 Likes

Full transparency… Alright then :thinking:

3 Likes

they will…n mistake about that

1 Like

The premier league will have very little money if they kick out the 6 clubs

2 Likes

Nobody is getting kicked out or sanctioned. FA can’t afford it, and UEFA can’t afford to kick out Real or Chelsea at this stage. I fucking love it.

8 Likes

there WONT be a premier league…who is paying to watch everton vs Burnley on primetime

3 Likes

Jeezus Neville is talking some bollocks.

2 Likes

Lol @kopstar! Beautifully stated. The more I read of this today I feel the exact same way.

2 Likes

The clubs will bung some of this money the PL’s way they will reach some deal that allows an additional or two clubs to enter an expanded super league and they will continue to co-exist it means if your not in for the title though you can relax from about mid March.

2 Likes

compromises will be made, but this will proceed

2 Likes

and those saying they wont watch… yeah right, like u enjoy watching Burnley kick the crap out of our players and the bitters injure our players and for what…i would rather watch ramos wwf salah!!

Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli has resigned from the UEFA executive committee.

5 Likes

Possibly all that is really gonna happen is the CL as we know it will be replaced by the ESL and the clubs involved will get a bigger slice of the cake than they currently do.

6 Likes

It will eventually pull clubs out of their domestic leagues. There will be a European Premier League and a secondary league with promotion/relegation between the two. 40 clubs or thereabouts. They will probably do a review every five years to possibly allow other clubs in.

exactly… in all seriousness this is all about money. the big clubs have been complaining abouth this to the FA/UEFA/FIFA for years now. but nobody listened. its not a free market were teams like LFC, UNITED, CHELSEA are paid the same as burnley, brighton etc jus in the name of maintaining competition. we are bringing in the most money in the league and CL, surely the payoff should reflect that… these associations have enjoyed control and a monopoly of sorts

1 Like

It’s basically the Master League from Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution Soccer, they knew it.

2 Likes