New Features 2021

Yes the forum does allow for an elite sub-forum. But its not a feature we use. Heres a screenshot from my PC

The two sub forums not open to the public are the ones with the lock next to it.

Staff - Which is basically where we talk about mod issues. Also site upgrades.
Media - To limit distribution of media sharing.

In practice there is very little difference between the different levels. Those that progress, are given progressively more mod rights. (Edit posts, move threads etc).

2 Likes

:slight_smile: it is a labour of love from all the mod team.

But its the community that makes this place what it is. :+1:

2 Likes

I have an update that I need to do, hopefully that will fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t need one, as we are almost all regulars in here, coming over from TIA. :wink: Over time, if more new people join us, we might consider the usefulness of such a sub-forum.

1 Like

Is the red line with last visit a new feature on threads where there are new posts? I only noticed it yesterday.

1 Like

Yes a new feature :+1:

3 Likes

hi guys…is there an olympic subforum or even just a thread.

i cant see it anywhere but surely we have something?

cheers mate.

I’d like a sub-forum where we can gossip about each other and I can get loads of praise for my imaginative and entertaining posts. Thanks.

1 Like

@ISMF1 Given that the 10 character limit just means that people post a short reply followed by “10 characters”, can this just be scrapped please?

3 Likes

Noooo…… nooooo

It has improved the match day threads …otherwise you just get multiple posts of …yes….foul. .st ct

OK.

10 characters.

:wink:

The most maddening thing is when that smartass tells me that gooooooooooooooooal isn’t a complete sentence. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

Done

4 Likes

Hey Guys,

Sorry not been able to implement the changes. I thought I would have lots of time these last few weeks but turns out it has been the opposite ! Basically, as my boss resigned meaning I am now doing his work as well :unamused:

What I will do during the season is implement some progressive changes. Like chat, twitter integration, fingerprint recognition, new themes and more.

Year two of TAN is going to be a great one !

6 Likes

Sneak Peak Screenshots

3 Likes

I would have thought that middle finger recognition would be of more use.

2 Likes

Haha @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like

This i would be onboard for , especially enabling chat only during match time. Stops the prematch discussion thread becoming a mess