NON Breaking News Stories

Great British Rail Sale: Mayor makes renationalisation call over fares - BBC News

Round trip by train from Manchester to London costs more than a round trip flight to Brazil or India…!

It’s insane. And yet the government is supposedly aiming for net zero by 2050.

1 Like

All these self driving technology… Sometimes I think we are blinded by so called human advancement by technology that we neglect whether it is really necessary. One day I no longer has to make any effort to shit, I just have to go to a vacuum chamber and it will suck my shit out through my anus without any effort on my own.

We all have our fantasies. Some are better left unshared.

:wink:

1 Like

cmon this is a forum for sharing, if I don’t share, it will be such a WASTE…

1 Like

You’ll still have enough left to keep talking it though?

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. :wink::joy::+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

Would it not be great if they have the technology to reverse shit out as food through our mouths? Can sell that as stadium food

pirates of the caribbean GIF

I hate zoos. Should be banned the world over.

4 Likes

1 Like

As @Kopstar, I’ve only followed loosely, and my impression is as his. The concern is the steroid-fueled, Rogan bro assholes who feel vindicated pointing at Amber Heard and saying, ‘See, we told you women are liars!’.

That said, I don’t see Amber’s appeal. On the other hand, Camille Vasquez can cross examine me any time.

1 Like

All zoos? Considering the state of our main zoo, I wholeheartedly agree with you. But not everyone can go on a safari.

All zoos.

1 Like

RIP to those who have fallen and may their families eventually find the truth.

6 Likes

Apple’s next launch…Introducing the all new, most super duper powerful iPhone ever to exist, now with a newly imagined i-USB-C port. *Cable, Charger, Sticker etc sold separately

1 Like

Truth is known. Both IG and Bindranwale (and his handlers) had a lot to answer for,

Think we need to eradicate this menace - it’s just not civilised that these vermin are eating all our expensive fish.

What about heron’s. They ate all the fish my Dad inherited from the last house owners (except the whale sized thing and his pal who spends his life hidden underneath the whale).
Where will this stop, surely when cats are blamed as cats must be protected even if they do breed faster than rabbits and form enormous collonies.

Cats are a menace and should be eradicated!