NON Breaking News Stories

Listening to their accents they sound like travellers.

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

That too

2 Likes

Was going to post…they are travellers…but thought using that word…I might get lynched…but they are…

2 Likes

They are,but it probably happens with hundreds of other people as well,we have shit parents from all backgrounds sadly.

But the travellers seem to ‘hunt’ in packs and any weakness they prey on…it happened near us…but 4 broad, large gentlemen moved the gang along…and they are now under curfew in there own area…just a little caveat to this comment…yes I have worked with the Gypsy and Traveller community, in Local Government…and my hubby used to transport their disabled children to residential day centres, again Local Government…but when they walk round the streets with machetes and say nobody can touch us, they are a law to themselves and ferral…I understand the pack mentality, but this goes beyond belief…

2 Likes

They always come out and support each other whenever there is any trouble,the same happens on housing estates in many areas.
It’s the pack mentality and a source of entertainment for many people.

I think most of us remember this advert. Fukin 'ell !

2 Likes

Is that the same Accrington Stanley who have the same amount of European Cups as Man City, Arsenal, Everton and Spurs combined?

1 Like

Are toiled breaks at school THIS much of an issue? Locked doors?!

we couldn’t just walk out of class mid-lesson. had to request a bathroom break from our instructor.

these kids are in for a rude awakening when they see how the world really works

Shitting on everyone and everything! :rofl:

Rich people doing rich people things…

Well it has already had a load of work done for it to be kid friendly, so makes sense for him to take up residence there

Andy Samberg Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

I’m not sure who I’d rather see face plant and yard sale…

We should probably have a stupid idiot news thread

1 Like

Seth Meyers Wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 Like

It is either her of Tucker. Her because, well why would you ski dressed like that and Tucker because, well, it’s Tucker.

Oh, and as for your question, where to begin…

Love still exists.