NON Breaking News Stories

there is no accountability, which is 100% the problem. the dog isn’t properly trained, nor is the dog’s owner. Thus, the dog is euthanized when something goes wrong and some poor person (usually a kid) pays the price when they’re mauled.

1 Like

The problem is that size is not an indication of aggression or likelyhood of a dog attacking people/other animals. Almost every breed of dog has that in their DNA. I’ve even seen Golden Retrievers (deemed to be one of the friendliest and best for 1st time owners due to the calm and chilled manor) go ape shit and act aggro.

Thus, we go back to the simple solution - ban ALL dogs being kept as pets

Nope. My brother’s Maltese can’t be a threat to anyone.

That’s a very extreme reaction to what is a simple problem.

that’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard of.

let’s replace “Dogs” with “cars”

people who aren’t trained properly with cars, who have aggressive cars should be required to get special training for these powerful cars. because people who don’t know how to control powerful aggressive cars can get others hurt/killed

so, let’s ban all cars…??

2 Likes

Yep.

The amount of damage the Car industry and the other industries around and supporting it do to the envirmoent personal cars should be banned. Buses and vehicles that transport large numbers are necessary, but majority of normal cars are most likely not needed

3 Likes

Let’s ban alcohol while we’re at it.
Most people behave responsibly with it in their system, many are just irresponsible arseholes, some are aggressive.

that is what i am actually reinforcing. Just don’t see the point why people get dogs (or bring up kids) when they don’t have the damn clue. Also , where does the blame lie ? For the “tommy” who wouldn’t hurt a fly ?

Also , there are dogs which are easier to train etc without wanting to get a pitbull etc. I talk it from the equation of people who get a german shepherd , when they didn’t have an experience or privilege of having a dog in the first place. There is something called as entitlement.

needlesss to say , I won’t even attempt to train some dogs. It’s not the dogs , It’s about me. My dogs , the mugdhol at the farm. Or the German Shepherd …or even the maltese (if talking about the extended fam) are extremely well trained. Would that mean i would take a Rottweiler or a pitbull ? nope

With my experience , I don’t want to take the risk of getting a pitbull… what does it say about people who do get one ?

My german shepherd is so tame as fuck that he’s absolutely going to give a hug and licks even when unknown people approach.

istockphoto-1334787289-612x612

He is very disappointed in you. It’s not my bro’s dog but representative of that

my wife had a chinese crested powderpuff named “Truffles” that would snap at men who were walking on gravel. I suspect it’s a reaction from the puppy mill she came from.

also tried to bite the UPS guy who came to their office regularly. but not the other couriers. suspected that dog was a racist…

Save Biscuit!

my boy love GIF

1 Like

cleo pracaes GIF by Cabide Filmes
because @aussielad thinks they are dangerous

See it licking it’s lips at the thought of chewing on the cameraman’s arm

1 Like

or rather , licking the lips in anticipation on sleeping on someone’s arm. My ex made the same expression at times as well too.

Nope, defintely the chewing :rofl:

Confused Dogs GIF

1 Like

You do know why they shake their heads like that don’t you?

It’s to remove any human flesh stuck in their teeth :wink: