NON Breaking News Stories

A Husky is on my wishlist , I

sorry , i won’t listen to what you are saying… Too busy trying to get the husky across.

Am thinking of getting another dog btw. My son wants one.

Tell him about picking up the shit

that’s the reason i’m only thinking about it.

Ours just eats sfter eight mints and fried egg

If you got kids and are worried about the vicious dog next door, just get a cat….

5 Likes

Don’t forget - if you die in your house your dog will lay with you crying and upset for days and days - whilst the cat will just eat you - literally - lips, ears etc.

1 Like

CDU, the party of Merkel, Kohl, Adenauer etc., has brought out a new image film, celebrating, I guess, their history and glorious success in governing Germany - depicting the Georgian Presidential Palace instead of the Reichstag.
Probably a hidden message there

Don’t know too much about fentanyl, but from the small amounts I have heard it seems like some scary shit, what the hell makes someone try it?

Well , for somebody already addicted to opiates , I’d imagine it’s considered to be the Holy Grail.

Why do people take horse tranquillisers?

Good question, I have no clue hence why I asked tin the first place

Fascinating. I always thought that cats are really egotistical animals. Defending their territory, yeah, but not defending a kid against a dog. That’s new to me. :+1:

1 Like

Not breaking news yet, but there are reports in Swiss media that the Campi Flegrei, a supervolcano near of Naples, shows blatant signs of being about to explode.

Here’s an article from the Guardian dating from last summer about the danger it poses:

Since then, there has been an increasingly big number of small earthquakes. Only during the last 24 hours, there were 50 of them. In 2017, there were 127 in total, and experts found it already concerning.

Didn’t find any reports in English about it yet. Here is one in German:

1 Like

You and I don’t agree on a great deal as we sort of sit on opposite poles of the political spectrum. But I agree on this.

In terms of dogs, they are a reflection of their owner. Staffordshire BT’s and American Staffordshire Terriers (these are *not * APBT!) are known to be absolutely exemplary with people and in particular, children. I’ve had enough Staffordshire BT’s to know know that’s the case with them.

I however personally would choose not to ever own an AST, just because they are a much larger dog that would need much more in depth training for me to feel comfortable owning it, and controlling it.

When these attacks on people occur, I feel at best the owner has not done the correct behavioural training on the dog, and at worst been actively encouraging it to behave in this way. Attacking people is completely out of character for some of these breeds, so something has gone wrong there.

On this second point, we know dogs are used as status symbols , and this is where the big problem lies. You can outright ban large dogs, fine. Will these wankers that want an aggressive/aggressive looking dog then move onto medium sized dogs to deliver their needs? A Cocker Spaniel (I have one) could probably do some damage to a small child (and some CS lines actually are known to go into attack mode coming out of sleep but that’s another story).

I agree that small dogs tend to be more aggressive to people than large dogs (tiny dick syndrome), but they aren’t going to kill anyone. Maybe cause an infected bite?

I think there needs to be a much stricter ownership process, better registration process, and enforced correct behavioural dog training for any dog, regardless of breed, over a certain size and weight limit.

This is disturbing. Especially for those of us who are parents

Remember kids, don’t do drugs

streaming how i met your mother GIF