NON Breaking News Stories

Damn, didn’t realise it was an electric eel.

I wonder what the lemon was for?

Another report said it was a Lime… Maybe the guy wasn’t fussy eh - anything to hand :0)

This guy had an allergic reaction to the hair dye his mum bought him, made his head swell - Lasted 5 days

Imagine sending him up from the back for a corner… No way he could direct the ball toward goal with that shape of head - Every time he connects with a header, the ball would end up in Row Z, or out the ground over the roof
:0)

2 Likes

Imagine thats the first thought that came into your head? Sending him up for a corner!

I applaud you, the universe needs more off beat thinking!
I fucking love it!!!

1 Like

Well it was my second thought actually… The first thing that came to mind, I wondered, how the fuck he managed to pull his tee-shirt on :0)

4 Likes

Adam Britton.
WFT?

Send the cunt packing I say.

Can any of our Kiwi brethren send me some kiwi sweets? :rofl:

2 Likes

I found this story arc so bizarre. It is first world navel gazing in the extreme.

2 Likes

WTF is wrong with this world?

Prices have taken a battering.

5 Likes

another price rise to chip away at the family budget, really adds salt into the wound.

2 Likes

There’s no plaice for bad puns on TAN.

Oh for cod’s sake.

don’t you mean for god’s hake?

1 Like

I remember being at the counter in a fish and chip shop, ordering two fish and a portion of chips. As the Chinese guy is lifting the fish from the bowl of batter, to lower into the hot oil, he says “Fish won’t be long”… I said " That’s fine, but can you make sure they are fat then".
Strange, but in a queue of about twenty people, I was the only one laughing at my own quip :0)

5 Likes

How the hell did anyone not notice a dead person??? FFS this world is gone. :rage:

1 Like