NON Breaking News Stories

4 days? They would’ve evacuated all fluids and started to decompose, the stench alone…

When you read the article, majority of the staff in that office work remotely, so very few people go into that office. But it begs the question about what the security staff were actually doing?

Particularly the night security should be doing either hourly or 2 hourly walk arounds, so how can they not notice someone in an office that never moved?

We’ll, I’ve been dead for three weeks, but no-one on here has batted an eyelid :flushed:

5 Likes

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

I’m pretty sure I have died in Aeons.

2 Likes

We did notice but thought you might look better after a few more days of decomposition

A nice story.

3 Likes

I still think one in 200 is surely an over estimate.

3 Likes

Would have been much more interesting had it been David Lee Roth passing by…

Indeed….

1 Like

Man caught driving after a couple of beers.

Non news.

Oh wait, it’s a supposed celebrity…

Operating a deadly weapon while scantily dressed, and under the influence, in an area full of schools and orphans.

Your point being?

People do this shit every day.

Oh, thought we were discussing this story.

1 Like

Sorry, just to be clear, are you excusing this behaviour or are you questioning why it makes the news?

The latter.

1 Like

I mean I’m all for shaming if it helps reduce the problem, but it’s so endemic I don’t think it moves the needle at all.

I feel as though driving standards are absolutely abysmal. Mobile phone use while driving seem to be so socially acceptable now.

Not many will appreciate this