Norwich vs. Liverpool: Kangaroo Cup, 19:45 Tue 21st September 2021

Gomez.

If Minamino allows himself a moment of reflection on where his current trajectory looks like it’s taking him, he simply cannot allow the 16yr old debutant to outshine him tonight.

1 Like

I was just about to jump in here and say “Balagizi not with the U18s tonight, could he be on the bench?” - and I forgot that the first team had already been announced :see_no_evil:

1 Like

What channel is this on ?

Not sure where this is coming from. There’s a lot more to playing for us at a top level than just shining in a single match.

On a separate note - all three of my “One’s to Watch” for Norwich are starting - Andrew Omobamidele, Bali Mumba and Adam Idah so… you know… watch them.

Write up is here for anyone wanting a preview of the trio Liverpool Youth Teams Thread - #1180 by Sweeting

4 Likes

10 out of the 11 I said should start are starting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

OK. Well by my reckoning Taki could end the evening less likely than Gordon to be in the cup competition line-ups if we get beyond the early rounds. I hope he shows the mettle he may well need to keep his status in at least those two competitions.

Essentially the sort of team I expected. Will mostly be using the evening to have a look at Bradley and Gordon.

Hoping Taki has a good game.

2 Likes

Technically, although Origi went straight back. I think Gomez had his debut for us first?

Sky Football

1 Like

Cheers pal

Could be a record number of own goals tonight :+1:

Watching on DAZN which means I won’t be the first du call the goals tonight.

Which channel do you normally watch GermanRed

Curtis lining up as the deepest midfielder, didn’t expect that.

Premier League games on Sky (pay TV) via Satelite.

dont think ive spotted that channel. Is that on 19 degrees east?

1 Like

Taki lad

I was waiting for the game to start on DAZN, at the link they provided. 5min into the game and the intro screen still blank. Exit the match, a new link pops up and the match is already begun. fucking stupid system.