Other so-called “sports”

Probably at lower levels but those good at it seem to stay upright too much for a real laugh. :rofl:

Well what’s with celebrating some knock out of play like you’ve won the championship.

Don’t get it.

Oh that bloke dancing his punditry on Sky Sports made me miss Micah Richards

1 Like

There have been a couple of times I would have loved to have seen some frontier justice extracted from the likes of Fernandinho, and Ramos has too many teeth left in his head for having fouled Salah like that.

My favourite bit is at the 5 minute mark

2 Likes

Dave Schultz is one of the reasons I started supporting the Flyers, as a clueless lad in Swansea in the early 2000s. I caught a documentary on Channel 5 about the Broad Street Bullies in the very early hours. Shero was this smokey enigma who just seemed to know everything, Bobby Clarke’s smile was as punk as you can get, and Schultz was the big brother I wish I had.

Also, Schultz is one of the greatest chanteur of all time:

1 Like

Hah! Loathed him.

Loved the way Robinson subtly moved him out of the crowd in that encounter, so he could start taking advantage of his superior balance. Robinson was absolutely unreal on skates, and despite Schultz’s reputation at the time, Robinson is a much bigger man. With better balance, it was one-sided enough Schultz never faced him again.

The weird thing about hockey goons is how many of them are fundamentally decent guys off the ice - even to one another.

1 Like

I’ll have the rum and raisins

There’s a sport called ball badminton.

Was played in India quite a bit.

you mean, pickleball?

I don’t know what’s pickleball but ball badminton is a cross between badminton and volleyball.

Didn’t get popular outside of India but it’s a fun sport to play

About ten years ago , I played a semi serious cricket match drunk. Seemed to have increased senses and did time some shots really well.

1 Like

We used to play the annual rugby v football match drunk or as a drinking game.

I’m still on a hattrick from that :wink:

slo-pitch softball - the ultimate drinking game.

even at Worlds we would have beer between games. not too much though, those balls come at the infielders at 100mph.

1 Like

Ain’t good, is it?

I read the messages. His boasting about shitting on the girl’s head was a particular lowlight - although roleplaying as Brock Lesnar, and his collection of dildoes which he named after particular wrestlers wasn’t much better.

Might be time for the ol’ cyanide pill, Vince.

1 Like

Kind of embarrassing that he forced his way back in TKO were having him on board but surely they can’t have him near their new organisation.

1 Like

Exactly, if you want to watch fighting on ice, just go down to your local weatherspoons at closing time

Don’t you mean ‘wet her spoon’?
Anyway probably more like fighting over nothing let alone over ice. Btw fighting on ice is a very bad idea, particularly if drunk, it’s more like slipping over and knocking yourself out. You can trust me … :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

if the guy clips your goalie, you fight. that simple.

1 Like

They look like ideal sons-in-laws :see_no_evil:

Just to take a point as I started it.

I don’t like Ice Hockey eithier.

1 Like

different game in the 90’s. fighting was still very prevalent in the game and some coaches back then had a tactic of disrupt the other teams’ star player(s) using the “dark arts”.

So sometimes, your 4th line enforcer would have to get out there and drop the gloves. If you’re gonna touch our star, you’re going to need stitches.

Not a sport for the weak at heart.