PC gaming thread

Edit: wrong thread, oops

Been living under a rock all this while , just noticed there’s an actual diablo game for the mobile that actually isn’t bad.

I couldn’t think of a better place to post this, so bear with me, please. Does anyone here happen to read White Dwarf magazine, specifically the issue 494? It has a code that is usable in Warhammer: Tacticus game that I would very much like to have because it would help me unlock a character that I couldn’t unlock otherwise. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

FM 2024 mobile version is included with Netflix subscription.

I know it’s not PC, but since we don’t have a console thread, here’s the GTA VI trailer.

Thank goodness klopptomist didn’t have to witness Rockstar’s obvious political agenda - forcing a female of colour protagonist into the game.

1 Like

There is one but isn’t as active as the PC thread.

Ah, must have had a ‘man look’ in the away section :upside_down_face:

Might as well rename this as the gaming thread. The console thread doesn’t see much action

2 Likes

considering this one is likely based in Florida (GTA5 was Los Santos aka Los Angeles), there SHOULD be a woman of color in the title. Just like in GTA 5, there were 3 main characters in the story side of the game and 1 was black.

I can tell you from conversations with friends who work in that industry (both Zynga and EA) that they fully recognize that females are 51% of the population but far less of a percentage of active gamers.

1 Like

Anyone got a handheld PC?

I’m thinking of getting myself one but not sure which would be the best option.

Steam Deck Oled would make sense as I have a massive library of games on Steam, many of which are older titles which I would like to play at some point :rofl:. While it would be nice for it to have the longevity to be able to play new AAA titles going forward, I accept that is probably unlikely with this generation of handhelds and would be happy to focus on playing titles I already own.

I am also signed up to the xbox game pass so the ROG Ally or Legion might be a good choice too. Perhaps not as easy or as smooth as the Steam Deck, they are potentially more powerful options?

My main concern would be around the size of the screen and in particular whether any writing on the screen is too small to read (I had this issue with the Switch lite).

Anyone having PS Vita games they don’t need anymore :grimacing:

Yes. The screen will be very small.

I wouldn’t advise it. If you are interested enough to play games , get a proper computer / gaming laptop / console.

You can connect the steamdeck to the TV but what would be the point ?

1 Like

Took me pretty much the entire of yesterday putting this together (accidentally deleting half of it at one point didn’t help :rofl: ), but put together a top 10 list of games I’ve played this year:

3 Likes

Very well done ZB!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

Very well compiled video. Cheers , will check out the games.

And not a bad subscriber count as well.

You might want to do the worst of the year games as well…

2 Likes

I enjoy watching those, but feel they’re a bit mean-spirited for the vibe of my channel… plus I’m selective about which games I buy and feature, so I haven’t really played any ‘bad’ games as such!

2 Likes

I am mean spirited. Madden 24 might be the worst game ever made.

he’s been dead for 3 years, yet they still keep making the game.

Thanks.
I already have a PC and a gaming laptop (17 inch) but i guess i could consider a much smaller laptop that would give me the portability.