Post match: Arsenal v Liverpool (EPL 16/3/22 8.15pm)

Why does he keep walking way outside the technical area then?

12 Likes

Merson is losing the plot.

11 Likes

Merson is sending me round the bend here, no wonder half the fucking Arsenal team were alcoholics.

9 Likes

Don’t know why anyone watches pre- and post-match “analysis” these days. You know it’s all going to be a load of bollocks.

10 Likes

We seemed to start that one in a bit of disarray but it seemed to settle sticking Mané back on the left.

MotM for me was Robertson. He seemed at ease at both ends of the pitch and had a deserved assist. Also voted for Matip and Bobby, mainly for his yellow card as that goal fell foul of the offensive publications act.

5 Likes

He fucking boils my piss with his anti Liverpool bollocks

6 Likes

Merson shut up u plonker
your embarrasing

So Liverpool aren’t a proper wining team

Open your eyes
you dipshit

5 Likes

First half I felt the team was on the back foot against a confident Arsenal side. I felt the first XI was off balance. We had moments where we could’ve used the ball better, but most of our chances were half chances. The forward line of Jota, Mane, and Diaz has talent but I think they lack the chemistry to really punish the Gunners backline. We did well though to scored the first goal and afterwards the going got easier and as soon as Bobby scores the second goal Arsenal was deflated. I still think Mo needs to be starting every single game, his ability to push the backline of the opposition it’s so valuable to the squad . As soon as Bobby and Mo came on we took the initiative back and we were never threaten.
Thiago and Fab was tremendous, especially Fab, block a lot of through balls and very tidy with his tackles. Thiago and Fab compliment each other so well.
Kudos to Ali too, in his world class stop, without that the game might have been different.
One last thing, that Martinelli kid is gonna be some player like Klopp said. He really took it to TAA the whole game especially the first half. If ever he decides to change shirts, we have to sign this boy.

1pt back now, it’s gonna be a crazy game on Apr 10 at city. Let’s get it done :laughing:

YNWA

3 Likes

Wtf are Souness and Merson debating here??

Merson - “If City win every game they win the league.”

Souness - “If Liverpool win every game they win the league.”

No shit sherlies
why is there so much back and forth about that.

10 Likes

I don’t usually

1 Like

60% of the time it works 100% though.

1 Like

I don’t turn over don’t even bother with half time.

1 Like

Not a “proper winning team?”

lulz

I wish someone would pay me so much for talking pure shite :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s banging on about “ write Man City off at your peril”. Who the fuck is writing Man City off, you fucking coke head?

10 Likes

Souness speaking sense at least.

This team’s ability to find a way has been unparalleled for a few years now.

10 Likes

How fucking good is Matip though, going to be the player of the season, no?

10 Likes

Ground that one out. Matip, Robbo and Fabinho my 3 choices.

If there is any justice in this world we win this fucker. It sickens me we are still behind those disgusting cunts because of cheats like Kavanagh and Attwell.

12 Likes

Fabs and Joel absolutely outstanding tonight

3 Likes

Best bit about the US coverage, because as long as Tim Howard isnt around (to be shit) it’s completely lacking in partisan nonsense and generally pretty insightful.

1 Like