Post match: Arsenal v Liverpool (EPL 3/4/21 8pm)

Full kit wanker!

7 Likes

First real sign of a stable team; may it continue please…

MF was controlled and dominant, with Thiago increasingly influential.
Was really hoping for a Mane goal to settle him down a bit…

1 Like

What a player Jota is. I hope he has saved a few for the Madrid game.

7 Likes

Oh, final few secs, Mo getting shirt pulled.

Keith Hackett’s interview just shows the mindset of Prem refs. Penandes would’ve got it 100% these in last few secs. VAR of course only interferes after the whistle for the Mancs.

4 Likes

“hendo…just tell JK…sneak me on…just 5mins…noone will notice”

3 Likes

Arteta saw the pairing of Kabak and Nat, and thought to himself he could park the bus and use the pace of Auba, Laca, and Pepe.

Fool.

4 Likes

Jota is a game changer. TAA back to his best. Great game by all tonight.

7 Likes

He went past Bobby and Sadio’s league goal tallies in one match and Mo needs to watch out a bit!

3 Likes

Great win. That and the good weather over here really making my weekend. Jota is immense. Don’t want to see him on the bench again.

3 Likes

I am at a rare visit to a friend of mine, so did not watch. I am obviously extremely pleased with the results. Champions League is on !!!

10 Likes

Wow Arteta basically just said we out did them in every department, nice to hear such an honest response.

6 Likes

great result,

this team is unrecognisable from Dec and Jan

its full of purpose, desire, hunger and energy,

fingers crossed it continues till the end of the season.

9 Likes

Easiest 3 points of the season. With our run-in looking quite kind I’m more confident we can get top 4 than I have been for some time.
Funny old game tonight, Jota didn’t really have to do anything spectacular to change the game other than get on the end of the first decent cross we put in.
Midfield was dominant all night and Mane looked sharp first half despite a reluctance to shoot.
Alisson needs to ditch the muzzy.

4 Likes

Salah was great tonight as well. The other two not so good. I think Jota has to start on Tuesday.

I was interested in what he said before the game. In every game he’d watched us this season we deserved to win on merit, not even close in many of them.
I think he’s correct, we just weren’t allowed to win some of them.

5 Likes

Kabak and Philips seem to be growing in confidence with each game.

4 Likes

brilliant brilliant 2nd half! massive 3 points

3 Likes

This England snub for TAA will work in our favour long term… he is getting better in his defensive assignment. may it continue

5 Likes

Lot to like tonight,first half a bit flat but the introduction of Jota really got things going.Has to be a nailed on starter!
Nat and Kabak growing in stature,each outing.
MOTM has to be Fabinho,great outinglaying in front of two relatively new CBS has things looking pretty good there.
Now,just bring on RM!

1 Like

Non believers.

3 Likes