Post match: Aston Villa v Liverpool (EPL 10/5/22 8pm)

Some can not hear a word of criticism about Klopp and get personal so I get personal too, besides that everything is fine … :smiley:

1 Like

It’s really only 2-3 posters

2 Likes

Some slight overreactions on here I think. We were a bit sloppy in possession at points, but we have been for a few weeks to be honest. When we got into our rhythm, we looked dangerous and we got the winner when it mattered.

I’m happy enough. We’re better than the Chels, who look fragile at the back atm. Let’s bring home the cup. COYR

6 Likes

Yeah once the match starts I don’t contribute. Firstly it seems to conjure bad luck and secondary I don’t want to look like a twat. I can rant at my mate in perfect isolation.

7 Likes

hope leeds run them rugged tomorrow… we have the extra day rest

1 Like

dynasties GIF by BBC Earth

Don’t post with your chimp out.

1 Like

Statistically Jota is having a career year, however his overall game has been completely out of sync for a good while. Saturday would be an amazing time to break through.

1 Like

They will play a second string I guess, Tunchel said they look shattered and to be fair they’ve played as many as us so I don’t think eithier team gets an advantage in that, the day rest could be key.

2 Likes

Not a hope in hell Leeds will get a result. But fingers crossed Chelsea leave nursing a few bruises.

5 Likes

Will they? They look a bit in danger of getting dragged back into the top four scrap.

3 Likes

Re: in match thread, there’s clearly people waiting for specific players to fuck up so they can have a pop.

Naby has been on it for weeks, scored the winner against Newcastle, then one bad miss comes along and it’s instantly back to "typical Naby, offer nothing, always gets injured, get rid! etc.

9 Likes

cant afford to play 2nd string as arsenal are right on their necks… they need a win… but yes that extra days rest will be important

2 Likes

We’ve got our back against the wall at a time of the season where we’re running on fumes and within a couple of minutes went behind to a goal that should not have stood, and which we know should not have stood. To respond to that was immense. Not pretty, but it got the job done and keeps it an open question.

If Im honest, even with the best outcome we can imagine with city in the next week we’ll need to smash Southampton next wednesday to have a chance of winning on GD, but we had to win today to make that even a consideration. And if there was a team in this league you put in front of us and said we needed to smash then there is probably only one club I’d pick over the saints (Norwich).

2 Likes

Saw a report some players weren’t happy tuchel made them practice on their day off. If they are so shattered then they are making it worse on themselves

They need to regain some momentum there recent form is bottom half stuff.

2 Likes

Exactly, the inner school boy appears.:grinning:

1 Like

Not a single post saying the league is over.

Lift cunts.

I expected at least a couple.

7 Likes

Spurs play Arsenal so I doubt they do. They also have a game against the utterly garbage Watford on the final day.

I don’t think it will be entirely second string but his words suggest he knows what he is going to do.

3 Likes

No they don’t :wink:

1 Like

I heard a rumour that Mo was subbed on, can someone confirm please? It’s a real concern, this contract BS imo has fucked with his head, and has effected his play for both us and his national team, lucky for us we have options. 4 huge games to play, he probably starts Saturday, preferably him and not what we seeing now.

What a nervy game, what a pathetic non offsides for them. 3 points yet still plenty to whine about, or as I prefer to call it, constructive criticism.

3 Likes