• Cody GAKPO
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Jayden DANNS
0 voters

Unused subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Endo, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Clark, Quansah

:arrows_counterclockwise: 66’ Darwin NUNEZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Mohamed SALAH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 66’ Harvey ELLIOTT :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Dominic SZOBOSZLAI

:arrows_counterclockwise: 66’ Diogo JOTA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Luis DIAZ

:arrows_counterclockwise: 72’ Joe GOMEZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:arrows_counterclockwise: 80’ Jayden DANNS :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Andrew ROBERTSON

:soccer: 7’ Mohamed SALAH

Well done, Atalanta. They completely outplayed us at Anfield and kept us at arm’s length for much of today’s game. This is the biggest result in their European history and I hope that they go on to meet Leverkusen in the final.

We simply didn’t threaten enough today, despite getting the early goal. There were a few last-minute challenges from the home side’s defenders, but I can’t think of too many proper saves that Musso had to make.

It’s disappointing that Jürgen’s final European campaign with the Tricky Reds has ended with a whimper, but the 2019 final in Madrid certainly provided a bang.

One that Liverpool fans will never forget.

10 Likes

Klopp era is over. It’s been beautiful. My best years as a Liverpool fan. But it’s time for a refresh

8 Likes

This is the worst, suckiest April Fools’ Day ever.

2 Likes

yep…end of an era indeed…Bless you Kloppo

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ve just read that somewhere else.

Better team won.

We play better with Quansah than Ibou, Ibou the better defender but Jarrell is better on the ball, although Ibou isn’t to blame.

Comes down to coaching as we didn’t have a plan or maybe players to beat their defensive system/style

1 Like

The damage was done at Anfield and it was a tall order to score four goals in Italy.

At least we win and get a clean sheet. Hopefully that will be something for Klopp and the lads to build upon for the final games of the season.

3 Likes

this was not the way this season was supposed to end.

With a much younger midfield and full of energy at the off, we were flying. But like the story of Icarus, we crashed and burned.

1 Like

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Congrats Atalanta.

Time to limp over the line for the next 6 games and enjoy a nice break ready for the new season.

Atalanta deserves to go thru. The better team. Congratulations

1 Like

Ah that’s a shame, I did expect better and thought he played well first half but we didn’t carry the composure into the 2nd period. It was very hair-brained for much of it with both sides having the ball pinball around without much control.

Well we didn’t exactly fail in the beautiful way Jurgen had hoped for. That second half was absolutely dire, just devoid of any ideas. No open play goal for the best part of four games now is a real worry.

The result that raised the dead!!!

Has anyone checked to see if MO is putting his boots onto the correct feet… What has happened to this guy - Never been the same since the World cup