Post match: Bournemouth v Liverpool (EPL 11/3/23 12.30pm)

Player of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Stefan BAJCETIC
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • James MILNER
  • Fabio CARVALHO
  • I don’t know. One of the fucking BALLBOYS or something.

0 voters

Unused subs: Adrian, Tsimikas, Arthur, Matip

:arrows_counterclockwise: 45’ Diogo JOTA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Harvey ELLIOTT

:arrows_counterclockwise: 67’ Jordan HENDERSON :arrow_right: :arrow_left: FABINHO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 67’’ Roberto FIRMINO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Darwin NUNEZ

:arrows_counterclockwise: 67’ James MILNER :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:arrows_counterclockwise: 88’ Fabio CARVALHO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Stefan BAJCETIC

Went for a nice walk, didn’t watch the match, did I miss anything?

19 Likes

Utterly embarrassing.

2 Likes

Well, ƒ°©k…

I saw only the last thirty minutes, but can’t say that it is undeserved on that basis. I saw a totally sterile Liverpool, and a sturdily defending Bournemouth.

Not the finished product yet, obviously, but we move on.

1 Like

Complacency monsters :imp:

Didn’t think we looked like scoring in the first half. Didn’t think we looked like scoring in the second. Didn’t think we looked much like scoring when Salah was sizing up his Pen, to be honest.

2 Likes

Standard Liverpool away performance.

3 Likes

Who voted for Salah? :joy::sob:

1 Like

Fucking disgraceful. Genuinely angry at that performance. Not a single player was up to scratch. Lethargic, complacent, predictable, dull, slow, uncreative, unfocused, shit.

Fuck off.

3 Likes

Seems the Utd result was a freak then?! What a load of fucking shit. Absolute fucking SHIT. Fuck off, the lot of you.

1 Like

Looks like we don’t want top 4 and only turn up for city, utd and the bitters.

Honestly, what a waste of a fucking football match. That might be even worse than the Forest performance earlier this year.

just luring Real Madrid into a false sense of security,

thats all it is…

7 Likes

Well that was awful. Trying to think of a positive. We’ve knocked Everton further into shite. That’s about it really.

3 Likes

Actually, a bright start. Looked threatening at corners and free kicks. Ball cleared off the line. Then a high line mix up (Konate playing on), VVD inexplicitly passing the duty for Andy (on the wrong side of the Bournemouth player), and Billing with the goal.

And then a slow death.

Didn’t threaten much at all. Again, headers looked to be the best route, and a VAR penalty from a header gave a glimmer of hope. Salah hoofed it wide, and that was pretty much that.

1 Like

So what was more painfull, an afternoon with the in laws or watching us play…

I did a bit of both.
Need alcohol when I get home

2 Likes