Post match: Brentford v Liverpool (EPL 17/2/24 12.30pm)

Yeah, that’s true. Also Diaz stand on nine goals me think. So between our five strikers we have a lot of goals this season👌

1 Like

What a weird game that was, we played like Brentford more than Brentford.

Long balls, transitions, counter attacks and some of the most horrible defending from their CB’s I’ve seen in this league lately. Made it easier for us today.

Not that I’m complaining, although shit now with the injuries we got, we’ll hear what happened.

1 Like

I was worried before kick off but were won that very comfortably even though we were getting booted and raked all over the park.

Another example of just how good this squad is.

Fuck De Bruyne, we’ve got Endo.

4 Likes

I think this is clearly working, and would pair it with Flobs’ 1-1 as a must pre game ritual.

1 Like

Actually footage of Chelsea preparing for the game…

Rolling Willy Wonka GIF by Laff

3 Likes

We will be losing a lot more games if the injuries don’t lessen up. We’re already at a breaking point with a cup final next week.

1 Like

Believe me cynical one, if that happens I will buy them pints for the rest of my life … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did you miss the Arsenal match a fortnight ago … :see_no_evil:

Although, hopefully, not of Dutch beer. There are a few exceptions, but it’s generally terrible.

In Limburg you will find proper beer stay away from shite like Heineken, Bavaria and Grosch

1 Like

But what if I want to look cool?

2 Likes

Did you say the same and it didn’t work?
If so, “abort pre-game ritual, abort pre-game ritual!!!”

nice away win, pity no clean sheet( because CK made great saves), valuable 3 points and only positives for all our lads
Hopefully Jones and Jota don’t have serious injuries and can make quick recoveries

2 Likes

Jota in a knee brace and Jones in a protective boot :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

What about Darwin?

Apparently was walking fine and was a precaution.

2 Likes

Felt badly for Kelleher not getting the clean sheet, particularly when the goal right after a superb save.

Tough one to pick 3 to vote for, not least because there were 4 goals. I also though both Jota and Nunez were critical in taking control of the game, not just with the goal but the entire flow. Plus another polished display from Bradley to contemplate.

9 Likes

Didn’t watch the game.

Given we had 63% possession can somebody explain to me how we only got 4 free-kicks in the whole fucking game and they got 18?

5 Likes

Really? You need an explanation at this point?

1 Like

Because Michael Oliver is bloody awful and it’s about time people cotton on to his awfulness.

2 Likes