Post match: Brighton v Liverpool (EPL 12/3/22 12.30pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joel MATIP
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • Naby KEITA
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Sadio MANE
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Diogo JOTA
  • James MILNER

0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Firmino, Gomez, Jones, Tsimikas, Elliot.

:arrows_counterclockwise: 65’ Thiago ALCANTARA :arrow_right: Naby KEITA :arrow_left:

:arrows_counterclockwise: 65’ Diogo JOTA :arrow_right: Mohamed SALAH :arrow_left:

:arrows_counterclockwise: 86’ James MILNER :arrow_right: Jordan HENDERSON :arrow_left:

:soccer: 19’ Luis DIAZ (Assist Joel MATIP)

:soccer: 61’ Mohamed SALAH

11 Likes

Walk in the park. Just about as easy an away day as you can hope for.

8 Likes

Professional.

2 Likes

Well, except for when we go to OldTrafford.

12 Likes

Very routine, very comfortable, should have scored a few more but Alisson did his job at the very end.

Delighted to see Diaz on the score sheet.

8 Likes

Easy game never really got out of second gear and won convincingly, a couple of terrible decisions but we were professional and done what we needed to. Onwards and upwards.

1 Like

9 Likes

2000 goals scored…

A lovely routine win for once, where the 2-0 curse didn’t strike!

Diaz such a player.

7 Likes

Still fuming about that Diaz challenge. One of the worst I’ve ever seen from a keeper. Could easily have smashed a cheek bone or some other head/neck injury. VAR is a complete joke.

Anyway on a positive note….Diaz! What a player! Only Suarez has hit the ground running like this

16 Likes

I know I’m in the minority, but I thnk Potter is a fraud. A few talented players, but as soon as the chips are down they revert to playing like thugs and have no other answer.

Diaz motm. Happy with the points and the win. Can enjoy the rest of the weekend now.

5 Likes

I wish Diaz was half as good but had cost twice the price, would have made me feel better about FSG.

Excellent all round and a very polished display between the sticks except for a kick or two, Ali was exquisite.

4 Likes

Lots of teams seem to turn dirty against us.

6 Likes

confused schitts creek GIF by CBC

1 Like

You try living under the stairs and being bullied by a fat muggle!

7 Likes

Who’s going to tell him?

4 Likes

Really good performance.

After the first 10 minutes Brighton were kept at arms length.

Matip had a great game at the back, the front 3 held the ball up so well, thought Keita and Thiago were decent in the midfield. Just a solid, professional performance.

Diaz MOTM, he terrorised Brighton all game.

3 Likes