Post Match: Chelsea v Liverpool (EPL 20/9/20 4.30pm)

Thiago’s passing was orgasmic. Mane on fire. We will win it again. Not walk away like the previous season but still win handsome.

Fuck it. That was an awesome performance as a team

9 Likes

Important 3 points for the season. I was quite happy se faced them now at their home tbh.

9 Likes

Won at a canter. (Obviously them having ten men for forty minutes helped.)

We’ve genuinely got world class players operating at their peak right through this team now.

Thiago didn’t do that much and was still utterly mesmerising.

No.20 is there for the taking if we carry on like this.

4 Likes

A nice steady performance and a nice easing in for the new boy. Chelsea were very timid and looked a beaten team after 15 minutes. A very dodgy penalty brought a great save from Allison and another good save 15 minutes later will be great for his confidence. Gave Sadio my MOM for the sharpness in both the goals. Fab was a revelation at the back and Joe and Joel will struggle to get back in on performances like that.

2 Likes

Hopefully we won’t see him in midfield for a while as that’s his best performance for months, no point moving him back up to DM any time soon.

5 Likes

Very happy with that one. Mané MotM and magnificent. Should have been a hatrick had he not been Rugby tackled in the first half.

Also thought Salah was on top form and Alisson made a huge difference with his penalty save. Above all, I thought it was a great team performance.

I will hold my verdict on Thiago but I thought he looked very promising. Onwards and upwards, Redmen.

2 Likes

Nope, If anything he is too defensively naive to be a Jose product.

You don’t expect a team with a makeshift defense and a dodgy keeper to be anything but defensive when they get down to 10 men.

1 Like

Dominant first half could not be translated into goals, the justified red card was sure to be a game changer. Second half started very well. Ali came out big when was called upon. Would have been ecstatic with more goals. Fab as CB passed the test. Three points from a seeming contender to the crown, are always good and specially sweet when it’s done at their home. This win caps a very exciting week. What not to be happy about? 36 more wins to go

3 Likes

They were be defensive from the off.

1 Like

The Boys looked great today. Mane was on fire, Allison was a beast. Thiago played very well for his first game with the Reds. Overall, the Champions played like Champions! I see more Silver in their future!!!

3 Likes

not a walk in the park, coz’ chelski had a few chances
good away win , 3 points and a clean sheet, great save from Allison

4 Likes

It’s looking a bit wank for frank.

14 Likes

Mane fantastic today. Alisson a close second for MOTM. Fabinho was fantastic also but I have to be honest and say that it scares the shit out of me seeing him play as CB. He isn’t a CB and it just takes one mistake and it can be a goal. But he was great today. Everyone in the team was about an 8/10.
Good debut for Thiago except for the penalty - needs to be careful making challenges in the box. 2 games played. 2 Wins. Not much to complain about. We have got out of the blocks fast again. :smile:

4 Likes

Get right game for all involved! Fabinho at CB? Fantastic. Allison shit at pens? Not anymore. Those saying Firmino was off form? Don’t think so.

Thanks fat Frank!

5 Likes

Gave Fabinho my vote, after all the nervousness from fans pre game that was as composed a CB performance as you will see.

5 Likes

He seems befuddled by the red, poor fellow.

3 Likes

Frank just refuses to give us any credit.

And I agree with @Sweeting. Not so sure I feel the same way about Frank’s coaching and tactics and overall managerial style as I once did.

5 Likes

Leave twating and serving notice to the others, I’ll take wins and trophies. Quiet and steady, result after result.

Not going to lie, I would have liked a third though.

2 Likes

Thiago fist pumping on one of his own crushing tackles spoke volumes.

Some side this.

11 Likes

And frank still denies the pen…
Yes it was fat foul mouthed frank …just go and sit down…

3 Likes