Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 25/25/23 7.45pm)

Man of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Joel MATIP
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • James MILNER
  • Naby KEITA
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • FABINHO
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Stefan BAJCETIC

0 voters

Unused subs: Kelleher, Jones, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Williams

:arrows_counterclockwise: 45’ Harvey ELLIOTT :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Naby KEITA

:arrows_counterclockwise: 71’ Roberto FIRMINO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Diogo JOTA

:arrows_counterclockwise: 71’ FABINHO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD

:arrows_counterclockwise: 85’ Stefan BAJCETIC ’ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Cody GAKPO

I am substantially more fucked off with that than I am with the Madrid game.

1 Like

I predict a 0-0 draw

3 Likes

Top Four … you’re avin a laff.

1 Like

That was possibly the worst game of football I have ever witnessed.

4 Likes

Not a bad point, takes us above Brighton and we keeping tabs with Fulham. Onwards and upwards.

I can’t pick a MOTM. Muck performance. Trent must be dropped and Salah. Then again you could drop the lot. Top 4 is gone, don’t deserve to get it. Klopp needs a rethink or a resignation cause I’m not impressed watching this football and lack of urgency

Have you forgotten Woy was ere.

1 Like

Poor game, between two teams typically bereft of any kind of confidence. We could have won it if Salah had put his shot 1,2 millimeters lower, but CP had their chances too and were generally very engaged and physical, so we can’t complain about that point imo. Selhurst Park is never easy to go to. We pick our point up and move on.

4 Likes

Well that was dull. I’d like to think that we had upgraded to mediocre but we were at least good for 20 minutes against Madrid.

Are we going to hear that JK saw some really pleasing things and it’s something to build on?

No pace on our passes, fuck all movement. No wonder we struggke to pass the ball forward.
Monotonous, predictable pattern of play that is more stale than last weeks bread.

2 Likes

Much better than the last result and didn’t allow any shots on target. Got two bookings for nothing and climbed up a place in the table.

1 Like

Anyone who still thinks Nunez is the problem needs to watch these games without him.

Absolutely zero threat again. Jota has not returned well and Gakpo hides.

Nunez and Diaz cannot return quickly enough.

11 Likes

Painful to watch, no positives to talk about!

What are we trying to do in possession as there is no apparant strategy or structure, we are really poor at progreesing the ball through midfield. I lost the amount of times that Hendo had to turn upfield and instead just went backwards.

Our midfield overhaul needs more than just legs

Milner at or near the top of the poll is all you need to know.

1 Like

Was crap but top 4 was gone anyhow pragmatically.

We can all dream but injuries are happening again and the only ones who don’t get injured are terrible.