Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 25/25/23 7.45pm)

glad thats over… the least said about that shit show the better

1 Like

Except for defending outstandingly to the point where Palace failed to register a shot on target and the fact that we leapfrog Brighton into taking the Europa Conference spot?? Doesnt get much more positive than that in my eyes.

So many bad performances again, but Trent really needs a bollocking from someone. His attitude was horrendous. And considering his status in the squad and the club, that was just unacceptable.

1 Like

Jurgen better take some dramamine. He’s got some spinnin’ to do.

Another poor performance. At least we got 1point. Milner the best player for us tonight.

1 Like

Mmmmm 3 cleans sheets in a PL row … :innocent:

Just polished off a delightful tiramisu and draining a lovely pint of Moretti. Seems I picked a good night to play games with the family……

Lowlights and grumpiness can wait till tomorrow.

But fuck me, Palace.

3 Likes

Milner was fucking rubbish.

Van Dijk is the only player that didn’t fuck up every other time he touched the ball.

Getting a draw at Selhurst Park can make the difference. We aren’t in a title chase against Abu Dhabi this time, when we needed to basically win every game to stay in the race. Teams fighting for third and fourth will lose a lot of points too.

4 Likes

Bright start in both halves. Then disintegrated into individual mistakes. Palace set up to just wait and pounce on any mistake, which we kept giving them. With better finishing, Palace could’ve snatched it.

Naby with yellow and many fouls in the first half, not getting into the game offensively, so got hooked at HT. Elliot started the half in midfield. At one point, Palace kept the pressure on us, eventually came out to Harvey in the RB area in space so that we could relieve the pressure, then he passed straight to a Palace player under no pressure.

That probably had a hand in Klopp moving Harvey wide left up front and out of midfield. At least we tried something different – even if it was only take a yellow for the team. Best chance was TAA free kick which Henderson didn’t get the memo for. Salah with a good snapshot curled into the underside of the bar.

Overall a scrappy game, with the only positive a clean sheet.

1 Like

They’ve obviously not been watching enough Jutta videos…

1 Like

It’s got to the stage where I’m not mad at the fuck ups I just find them funny.

Those at the end of the first half and the look on Klopp’s face. It’s all been said before hasn’t it. I’ll stick the cricket on and say good night.

2 Likes

The pre-match conference has pretty much confirmed that he may not be seeing a huge load of money for the summer.

Resign? If Klopp resigns, FSG will be fucked really badly. Klopp is literally the only person that is saving FSG’s bacon. The moment his replacement does a Graham Potter, the fan base will turn on FSG faster than Hendo turning with the ball.

2 Likes

3 PL clean sheets in a row.

Otherwise shite.

2 Likes

Not sure I want to google Jutta videos.

The only positive was not having to listen to any of Peter Drury’s canned goal exclamations.

Bring on the Mancs…we are rested and ready

1 Like

Bar Alisson, Bajcetic, Konate and Nunes I’d honestly sell the lot, bunch of rotten lazy fuckers. They are a disgrace to the shirt.

Sick of hearing about tiredness from going so close last season, boo fucking hoo you bunch of fannys, you get paid a kings fortune to play for our club, the least you can do is fucking concentrate and play with some heart.

4 Likes

I will poor myself a nice 16 year old Lagavulin …

We are hopeless without Nunez.

1 Like