Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 25/25/23 7.45pm)

Abject performance with some players looking they’d rather be somewhere else than on the pitch.

2 Likes

Palace yes. Twice.

And before that Leeds, Forest, Fulham, Brentford, Brighton and Wolves,

We haven’t signed Nunes yet!

1 Like

Liverpool extend palace winless streak. Positive headline.

1 Like

there u go but too late… needed to do that while watching the match

Absofuckinglutely. When we agree we know there’s something wrong in paradise.

1 Like

They should be somewhere else other than a football pitch.

1 Like

Diaz as well.

Only 16 games left this season then we can enjoy all the new signing Fsg are giving Klopp money to buy.:woozy_face:

Fabinho was extremely dangerous when he came on - like he looked like he’d break someone’s leg.

Jokes aside he’s completely shot

4 Likes

Welcome back.

This isn’t how the human body works but sure, fuck exercise science I guess lol. Just be grittier ya pussies!

2 Likes

Probably too bloody much…

The biggest plus I’m taking from that is we may never see Keita in a Liverpool shirt again.

1 Like

I think it’s an evolution and we’re making a little progress every PL game.

We didn’t concede even though we tried hard to give them the chance to score.
We had 2 big chances…Oh 3. I forgot that amazing Hendo block of our free kick.

Overall it felt a little like the slow and steady performances under Rafa. Sometimes we won it on the margin and many times we drew.

Call me weird but I like it. And those “new supporters” need to find additional reasons to be watching (other than winning trophies and going for top 4).

3 Likes

99% leaving the club: Keita, Arthur, AOC

90% retiring: Milner

Who should probably leave for his own sake : Fabinho and Hendo

That is already 4 bodies gone with a big fat zero pounds recouped in transfer fees. Leaving only Fabinho, Hendo, Jones, Elliott, Fabio, Bajectic and Thiago. Given by Thiago’s injury record, we have only Fabinho, Hendo, Jones, Elliott, Fabio and Bajectic that should be fit at any given time. It looks fucking horrible without new faces due to us not having a midfielder that has strength and power in the midfield.

Assuming those who are staying are back-ups, we need at least 3 quality starting midfielders, all of which will cost at least 50 million pounds now. Can anyone see FSG providing that sort of money?

1 Like

Been a while :joy:

:see_no_evil::joy:

Well i am feeling a bit of history repeating itself, this team now reminds me of the ageing great team that dalglish left for souness, too old no legs and no ideas, our game plan was to pass it round the houses and hopefully get a lucky break goal from our attack who are running on scraps and also out of form.

2 Likes

So it seems you are ok with being on par with Brighton, Brentford and Fulham?

I’m sorry but some of us do chase for excellence and the season ticket holders at Anfield who pays good money every season deserves more than seeing “Evolution” given the stature of this club.

It’s fine for you being happy to see “Evolution” but don’t dismiss other fans for wanting the team to do better or at the very least, go to 70% of the standards set last season. It’s very condescending of you.

1 Like