Post Match: Everton v Liverpool (EPL 17/10/2020 12.30pm)

Hard to think what to write here. It feels like we were cheated and i cant bring myself to watch the other games now. This feels worse than the Villa game, at least they won fair and square. As far as im concerned the team played well and dont deserve any backlash at all but the refs team should be looked at (including their finances because if they werent bought and paid then they missed a big opportunity, i cant believe they were just that incompetent).

1 Like

On our performance, Hendo and Robbo were BOSS. Robbo MoTM for me. Mane and Thiago were brilliant as well. Defense look susceptible and I really hope we go back to whatever we were doing when we had those run of clean sheets and were meanest fckers in the league in conceding.

Defense wins titles, and time to go back to the drawing board and fix that IMO. Don’t know if its individuals or the entire defense off form or the entire tactics itself, but something has broken and would be nice to have it sorted.

4 Likes

Un-freaking-believable.

That’s a harsh attack on football today.

3 Likes

Robbie Mustoe - “Winners, the premier league”

because of a series of utterly farcical decisions with VAR fuck ups and the best player in the league potentially out for months as a result of a horiffic challenge that wasnt punished.

Premier League for the win.

3 Likes

Yes moments where we are not good enough, but overall we deserve to win. We did play better than these fuckers blueshite, that is the only consolation for me. 2 points robbed. We will have to go again.

2 Likes

We’re still the best team in this league, and by some margin.

Thiago is going to rip the PL a new one.

9 Likes

VAR was terrible… How we lost 2 points is beyond me… Can’t let Everton get away with this… They need to be stopped as they are extremely lucky… I see only them as challenging us for the title… Calvert Lewin seems to have practiced jumping during the entire lockdown… He seems to leap like Ronaldo…

1 Like

Hendo showing why he is such a great captain.
Talks the positives, doesn’t worry about the other side. Talks about virg being a big player but says Joe did well (which he did).

Top man Jordan!

9 Likes

Yep, nothing wrong with the call. Everything wrong with the rule, that seems to get worse with each evolution.

3 Likes

Before the game, I would have taken a draw.

Hard not to feel somewhat cheated by the system with the Pickford red card, and that offside decision at the end.

VAR/Oliver both shit today.

I see Funes Moris spirit lives on in Richarlson and Rodriguez. Top level shithousery today from them.

Biggest concern right now is Virgil. If he ends up a bad injury the season is going to be rough one.

4 Likes

I have never been so pissed off from watching a game.
2 leg breakers, only 1 red card.

WTF is the point of VAR when babies can do a better job at it

8 Likes

Disgusted

I cant have VAR anymore, get so little enjoyment from rhe games with no crowds and no atmosphere and they are gonna pull that bullshit.

Why I pay money every month to be served uo this bullshit is beyond me

1 Like

You can type while eating an eclair?

2 Likes

Robbed. Simple as.
Mane, Thiago, Hendo and Robbo were excellent. I hope VVD isn’t out for a sustained period.
TAA needs a kick in the arse, second goal is down to him although Gomez is very easily dominated in the air. Adrian is Adrain, simply not up to this standard, should stop the 1st goal imo.

2 Likes

ridiculous

1 Like

I remember when the benefit of doubt was giving to the attacker in case of offsides

1 Like

Yeah- just get the other half to feed me.

3 Likes

Me too. I believe Jim Beglin mentioned that during the game - how can offside rule out a red card

2 Likes

Suppose BT will continue arse kissing the bitters now…dirty bastards…

2 Likes

Had to watch through half an eye at work. Just saw the lowlights, robbed.

1 Like