Post Match: Everton v Liverpool (EPL 17/10/2020 12.30pm)

Fuck this sport. VAR has absolutely ruined it. Fucking load of shit. My only conclusion is the prick at the controls had money on a draw.

5 Likes

I’d say the same if it went the other way. VAR is sucking all the joy out of the game

2 Likes

On the positive side, our team seems to have gotten over the Villa result. Everton’s aerial threat is scary.

3 Likes

This needs to be pinned to the top of the thread, or posters required to acknowledge they have read it before posting.

The decision was right according to the new handball interpretation. That doesnt mean it isnt utterly absurd, but it was seemingly called correctly.

5 Likes

Officiating is killing the joy of football. No one thinks Pickford’s is worth a yellow let alone a red. Allan fouled players all day, took 80 odd minutes for him to get a booking. Rodriguez feigning injury and surrounding the ref at every opportunity. What happened to asking for a VAR review being a booking?

And then the decision bat the end is farcical in light of what’s gone unpunished before. I can’t see it’s offside. If the refs are looking at something the fans can’t see then that’s a joke in and of itself but they need to be made to explain these decisions.

Game itself was decent by us given we lost van Dijk so early on. Both goals from headers from crosses into the box. I’m sure that doesn’t happen like that with Virg in there.

Worry now is the potential length of his injury and possibly being down to two centre backs.

2 Likes

Not sure why the referee is getting stick…VAR is there to make decisions if the ref is unsure or unsighted.

2 Likes

Sorry guys I don’t believe we are the best team currently in the PL. We should be but if we continue to play and get results as we have then I don’t think we can be too confident until we get some defensive solidity back and put a series of wins on the board. We have a very important set of games coming up

5 Likes

Fuck Everton. Fuck that short armed flappy cunt Pickford. Fuck that shithouse Richardson. Fuck VAR. We were clearly the better team by miles. The winner should have absolutely stood, nothing about him is offside. Everton should have been down to 9 players by then.

4 Likes

How can TAA be helped, when he is not contributing offensively he is costing us points in the back. teams are targeting him

1 Like

How can I think of sex at a moment like this?

1 Like

VARbage …

2 Likes

Sex and football don’t mix lol

Yeah the PL won today…great calls by the non-conspiracy officials.

Oh, and FSG think twice before you make any further suggestions to the league.

2 Likes

It cant. The ref and VAT just collectively dropped their bollocks. They simply forgot to punish it after getting caught up in a series of other decision making steps.

6 Likes

Dirty cheating blueshites. Utter shite officiating.
Pickford should have been sent off.
On the free kick, following the high foot on Mane, every blueshite player was in front of the refs line. Nothing done about it.
No way was Hendo’s goal offside.
Travesty.

9 Likes

good chance we’ll be without VVD through the group stages of CL

for that wank bastard not to be sent off for injuring him in the manner he did is beyond infuriating

james & richarlison spent six minutes between them laying on the carpet in the second half, and we get 5 minutes of injury time

4 Likes

According to Klopp: Thaigo not happy with his knock on the red; Virg apparently doesn’t look good.

1 Like

VAR an absolute joke! We well deserved to win this but have been denied by so called technology. The Reds gave the expected reaction, and it was a joy to see. Thiago is pure poetry! Hendo was a beast, his fire has been sorely missed. Mane and Salah scoring is a healthy sign. Robbo was a constant threat, not so much TAA, although he did hit a sweet free kick. Considering Adrian was in goal and Matip and Gomez were paired together due to a horrific Pickford challenge to VVD I think we did ok, fuming with the lack of concentration for their 2nd goal.

But we were robbed. The 3rd goal was not offside. Pickford’s blushed spared there! C*nt! Plus he should have had a red for his horror tackle on Virg.
VAA is shite, well its operatives are!
Happy with the performance but not the result!

6 Likes

Feel absolutely robbed today.

• Pickford should have been sent straight off on 11’ minutes

• He then goes on to make two or three amazing saves in the second half.

• Meanwhile Everton are allowed to kick the living shit out of us all game. Oliver waiting until 87’ to send of one of their lads.

• Who, by the way, takes four minutes to leave the field of play.

• So obviously, we get five minutes of added time.

• The we get a goal ruled out for offside which is clearly on, any interpretation of the rules. There is no part of Sadio Mane that is offside.

Seriously, if this was a game in Serie A we’d all just assume there was a backhander involved. It was that fucking bad.

17 Likes
4 Likes