Post match: Fulham v Liverpool (ELC 24/1/24 8pm)

Fucking hell, imagine getting a 200 word article out of a commentator misspeaking.

2 Likes

And they could have watched the game as well instead. Because it really feels they didnā€™t. Itā€™s also not that funny.

1 Like

A hideous modern euphemism for ā€œfucking upā€.

I thought it was a euphemism for lying.

I think we are in agreement.

I was definitely not being critical of him in my post. One thing I try not to do is over hype a player on a couple of good performances or get on their back after a period of bad performances.

As you say, he didnā€™t get a long pre season with us and so he is playing catch up in that scenario. I do not think he was signed as a guaranteed starter, so it would be wrong to judge his progress on that.

Iā€™m happy with him, I see a lot of ability and potential. I hope we as fans allow him to find his feet and develop. On another note, he seems to have those Sadio Maneā€™s gogo gadget legs - inspector gadget - where they move in ways most humans donā€™t.

2 Likes

We just keep churning out results. The bald fraud is scared. Amazing management by Klopp and the staff to keep us on a roll no matter the team

3 Likes

Iā€™m not usually a fan of commentators, but maybe those smart arses on Twitter should try talking for 90 minutes without making a mistake?

1 Like

How can they make mistakes when they repeat the same dross for 90mins?

You manage it pretty well :wink:

Iā€™m entertaining!

Almost 5

I donā€™t think the keeper had that much of a clue on either save.

Hey mods, someone needs to save @Sithbare from himself

Season 2 Episode 6 GIF by Strays

Yo @Sithbare ā€¦ Wot Ya Smoking Over There :0)

Wrong thread.