Post match: Inter v Liverpool (CL 16/2/22 8.00pm)

Thought Virg and Konaté deserved MotM for holding it together for the first 60 mins. The substitutes made a big difference, particularly Hendo who looked far more like his old angry self.

Very happy to take a two goal lead from this. I’m not sure Bobby knew that much about the first one. It looked like a flick on that he fucked up and ended sticking it in the back of the net. Don’t care, it still counts.

3 Likes

Almost 20 years since they played together for Liverpool. Crikey!

2 Likes

Exactly. I don’t have the same affinity to Owen as I do to Fowler but it has nothing to do with him going to utd.

1 Like

He loves himself more

2 Likes

Yeh Konate deserves a mention. Defence rock solid and gave nothing away. Very impressive.

2 Likes

Owen annoyed me more with the fact he missed so many penalties.

3 Likes

Konaté, van Dijk en Fabinho Salah played very well and after the 3 changes, we killed them. :+1:

2 Likes

Thought Keita was fantastic. Got to grips with it straight away.

12 Likes

Wtf is going on here? Saw Hendo shouting at someone and thought it was pitch invader

Fully fit squad didn’t last long. Jota with an ankle ligament issue and Ox apparently done a hamstring in the warm down.

1 Like

11 Likes

The former more of a loss than the latter

1 Like
3 Likes

Guess we will see with these two

Apparently the Ox thing is a joke

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Well Indykalia tweeted it so make of that what you will.

He is still on our bench on flash score.

1 Like

The substitutions were timely and absolutely spot on as they were crucial to regain control of the game. I don’t thinkany of us would take Fabinho out in a moment like that. Klopp’s masterstroke.

6 Likes

I’m not sure why anybody would even follow that account to be honest.

Think it’s a joke thank god. Not sure why he’s on the floor unless it’s edited.