Post match: Leeds Utd v Liverpool (EPL 12/9/21 4.40pm)

I thought he was going to start crying.

2 Likes

I think a dislocation is actually a bit better than ligament damage.

6 Likes

F*cking nbc commentators “this isn’t malicious, just a freak situation”.

This likely fracture coupled w/massive ligament tear could be worse than it looks and 6 months is likely…but we may not know for several days

Leeds supporters who showed their true colors need to do one.

1 Like

We do see similar tackles every match (even in this match). Many times it comes off. Watching in the moment, I thought Struijk won the ball cleanly and Harvey fell over his tackling leg. Obviously, not the case. His trailing leg rolled Harvey’s ankle. But that is a very common tackle.

3 Likes

He clearly thought about unleashing and then decided against it.

10 Likes

Dislocation is better than ligament injury. Shorter recovery time. Will have scans though to check everything though

4 Likes

Feel sick after that. Can’t remember feeling so deflated after a win. Since we won the league we have been fucking cursed. Hope its not as bad as it looked.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if Leeds, Burnley and Everton went down. It would probably reduce injuries by about 50%

9 Likes

Well that is an absolute dream scenario

2 Likes

Why are Sky asking the Leeds chairman about a tackle? Fucking bizarre television.

2 Likes

I’m sick of these thug teams, who deliberately attempt to injure our players, every time we play them. Burnley, Leeds, Everton etc. Everton have been kicking the shit out of us for years now and I’ve had enough.
I think I’d best calm down now, before I post anything else.

6 Likes

I watch a lot of games and I’d say that tackle was reckless. The one which Neville tried to pass off a few mintues later as a carbon copy was nothing like it.

2 Likes

Heathens…scum of the earth…

1 Like

Yeah did seem to pull back on what he wanted to say.

1 Like

If it’s just dislocated ,without fractures and ligament damage or just stretched ligaments, it would be the best possible outcome. In the short and long run - a lot faster recovery and not too much muscular atrophy.

Knocking on wood (my head)

10 Likes

That was to push the agenda it was a harsh red because it hadn’t been shown again.

1 Like

What a fucking disgrace singing always the victim :rage:

7 Likes

That’s how i took the comment as well.

1 Like

Shreeves was trying to goad a reaction from him. He looked like he was going to go for it, and then he took a deep breath and said something about now not being the time.

I think he’ll compose himself and set out his thoughts in the press conference.

6 Likes

I’d second that - unlikely with the new refereeing agenda though…

1 Like