Post match: Leeds Utd v Liverpool (EPL 12/9/21 4.40pm)

Sadio Mane scored his first goal with his 10th shot in this match against Leeds, the most shots he’s ever had in a single Premier League game. #awlive [opta]

1 Like

Anybody that thinks that was a harsh red knows fuck all about football. Even when proper tackles were legal that cowardly shite would have been considered a red. He left the ground and scissored Elliots leg. Its a red, and Pawson was fucking cowardly in the decision. He should have immediately sent him off. And when he didnt one of our players should have decked the Leeds player. Take a red and say dont fuck with us.

Against Chelsea there was a lenghty delay between an obvious red card offence and apropriate action taken.
Same today.

Two VAR checks for possible offsides on our first two goals. Why?
Multiple unpunished fouls on Mane and Salah…

But point this nonsense out, point out the fucking agenda against Liverpool and you are branded a conspiracy theorist.

Liverpool need to become a tad meaner, nastier and get tackles in first…fair but hard. Not malicious.

7 Likes

Good win but fuck. As soon as I saw the tackle and Mo’s reaction I immediately thought broken ankle. What a pity for the lad, he’s getting games and minutes which is the perfect platform to grow from and this happens. Hope he’s better soon.

The Leeds fans are shocking. I know they always have been dicks by and large but what a disgusting reaction to the injury and thereafter. I’m glad the bottom fell out of them over the last 15 years and I hope it falls out again. They have not been missed and won’t be missed again.

11 Likes

Every single goal that is scored in the premier league is VAR checked.

1 Like

Klopp said it was a dislocation which is still as bad as a break depending on how bad is the ligament damage?

3 Likes

Wasn’t Robbo’s a dislocation?

If there’s some organized vendetta against us, they’re doing a shit job. Win the Premier League, finish 3rd with half the team missing, joint top so far this season.

1 Like

N Keïta
Permanent Residency
The Rehab Centre
Liverpool Training Ground
Arbour Lane
Kirkby
L33 7ET

2 Likes

Nope.

1 Like

Elliott has given his shirt and boot to a kid in hospital with a broken arm.

8 Likes

I’ve never seen a pen being checked. :joy:

It’s funny how the checks used to take so long when it was telecasted and have reduced to less than 10 seconds when not!

1 Like

I agree and Klopp was baited with a snide question but he held himself back well otherwise I can imagine he was seething inside!

4 Likes

Some Liverpool fans singing about Galatasaray and wearing their scarves today Also seen footage of Liverpool fans cheering when Coleman broke his leg.

Many Leeds fans clapped Elliott off the pitch.

2 Likes

Believe it or not they are checked for encroachment by attacking players.

Just because the TV don’t show it doesn’t mean it’s not checked

We’re there really some of our fans with Galatasary scarves?

I find that hard to believe but nothing would surprise me with some people

:pray: younger bones tend to heal quicker. Hope he gets good psych support as well as physical cos that’s gonna be a blow for him just as he was hitting the big time

1 Like

Were you watching last year’s game?

4 Likes

So what was the score and how dirty was our sheet? :stuck_out_tongue:
I think you must have been watching and listening to a replay from another year!