Post match: Leeds Utd v Liverpool (EPL 12/9/21 4.40pm)

Yes same here. Pundits have to be so binary in their opinions. Yes he wasn’t trying to hurt him, but it was clearly reckless and dangerous and a definite red. Am sure he feels bad now tbf

3 Likes

Hopefully we can identify this stupid cunt and get him banned.

We would be going ape shit if they sang Hillsborough chants, this is just as disrespectful.

Also I can’t comment ont he scarf but I know that we have a red and yellow scarf like that on our range.

2 Likes

I have one of these. It’s sold in the club shop FFS

7 Likes

I expect better from Nat. Especially after he signed a new contract.

1 Like

Er, they did, en masse, as Elliot’s ankle was flopping about.

I loved the Liverpool fans singing we got no money and we are going to win the league. :joy:

4 Likes

For how long? And with as much vigour?

1 Like

Then they are wankers.

Agreed @WeeJoe that’s a Liverpool scarf.

And that dumb photo Randor posted with the cellphone is photoshopped, poorly.

7 Likes

Well done Klopp for holding it together :facepunch:

5 Likes

In a more light hearted turn, how about another Joël shout?

Aside from being massive defensively, I’m rewatching bits of the match back and I am literally laughing out loud watching Matip set up for corners. He never stops chatting the opponent and taking the piss when they get physical. He’s a madman and I’m here for it.

I’m a fanatical Liverpool pin badge collector, my Matip badges are some of my favorite.

14 Likes

Have only seen it in real time as there was no replays shown. In real time to me it looked a genuine challenge for ball and he won it. I understand emotions are high as a young lad has got a bad injury that can happen.

The players reactions made it clear it was a bad injury but I noticed none seemed aggressive with the Leeds player over the challenge. You can gauge a lot based on the reactions of the players.

If it was a malicious or reckless challenge then I am first in line demanding retribution.

2 Likes

Good man! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

13 Likes

I have literally no idea what you are talking about. The match I watched we were in control from about minute 5 until minute 98. We cut them open at will and easily sidestepped their press creating multiple clear goal scoring chances that we (mostly Mane it must be said) missed.

Had we our shooting boots on us we’d have won by 5 at least. Maybe you were watching a rerun if some other game between teams on a more even footing because that today was one of the most one sided games you’ll see this season in the league.

10 Likes

He does look familiar.

Was the match you watched in black and white?

Completely lost interest in the game after Struijt’s attack on Elliot. And so it seems, the players too. Bar Mané’s three nil, nothing happened anymore from that moment on. I’m completely disgusted, because before that, it was a great game from our lads, played in an atmosphere to remember, and to see it tarnished like that is disheartening to say the least.

Get well soon, Harvey. Football is a detestable sport at times.

11 Likes

Virgil was actually comforting him and rubbed his head as the lad understandably looked shocked.

1 Like

This is challenge captured from different angle.

Clear red, his follow up leg growing through the player

4 Likes