Post match: Leeds v Liverpool (EPL 17/4/23 8pm)

Player of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • FABINHO
  • Jordan HENDERSON
  • Curtis JONES
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Darwin NUNEZ
  • Luis DIAZ
  • James MILNER
  • Roberto FIRMINO

0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Elliott, Tsimikas, Matip.

:arrows_counterclockwise: 82’ James MILNER :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Jordan HENDERSON

:arrows_counterclockwise: 81’ Luis DIAZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Cody GAKPO

:arrows_counterclockwise: 82’ Roberto FIRMINO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Diogo JOTA

:arrows_counterclockwise: 82’ Darwin NUNEZ :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Mohamed SALAH

:arrows_counterclockwise: 85’ Thiago ALCANTARA :arrow_right: :arrow_left: FABINHO

:soccer: 35’ Cody GAKPO (Assist Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

:soccer: 39’ Mohamed SALAH (Assist Diogo JOTA)

:soccer: 52’ Diogo JOTA (Assist Curtis JONES)

:soccer: 64’ Mohamed SALAH (Assist Cody GAKPO)

:soccer: 73’ Diogo JOTA (Assist Jordan HENDERSON)

:soccer: 90’ Darwin NUNEZ (Assist Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD)

well done lads.

in first!

6 Likes

16 Likes

Now don’t be shit the next game after we score a bucket full.

8 Likes

That Trent performance was genuinely one of the most enjoyable individual performances I’ve watched in a long time. Such a breath of fresh air to see him playing like that, felt like he was everywhere. both defensively and attacking. He was like a man possessed.

10 Likes

The build up to the 6th goal though…

Hungry The Simpsons GIF

1 Like

4 Likes

Not Bad lads. pleased for Jota finally getting something working. Amazing change once we scored. Stopped worrying about conceding and went full commando! If only we could do that every game

3 Likes

Despite the first half moaning, that was the textbook away performance. Got through the first twenty with controlled possession and then too the chances.

Second half started poorly with an uncharacteristic error, then Liverpool just stepped and crushed Leeds.

6 Likes

Brilliant play from TAA today in midfield aided by an equally as good Curtis. 3rd MOTM was more difficult but i loved the way Gakpo got involved so gave it to him. Just praying now that this isnt another good game followed by a disastrous run. Think we need a new RB because TAA showed he can control the midfield with the best of them even if this was just against Leeds

4 Likes

Gotta be favourites to pinch fourth now, yeah?

5 Likes

Trying to work out if I’ve enjoyed this season or not
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

5 Likes

Did not see that coming after 30 mins.

We really took off after the first, controlled the game. Very pleasing to see we kept going until the final minute when we couldv’e easily dropped off after getting the 3rd/4th.

Shout out to Ibou, kept his head up after the mistake and carried on bossing it.

Mo & Jota can be forgiven for all the sloppy passing with their clinical finishing.

& finally great to see Diaz back.

2 Likes

Things could always be worse.

3 Likes

YEAHHHH!!! :+1: :ok_hand: :+1:

Didn’t see this coming to be fair, but especially the second half (bar our bad start right after the break) was an echo of our great times, last season and previously.

Physically and mentally, the players looked much more switched on. They are on an upwards trajectory, so let’s cross fingers that they’ll be able to carry on with more of the same for the next games!

MoM is a tough one. I went with Mo, Gakpo and Jota, who all had their scoring boots on, but I could easily have gone with Curtis or Trent as well.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Salah to score a double hattrick against Malmo on Thursday night

2 Likes

I was getting sick of playing fucking Madrid every year, anyway.

5 Likes