Post match: Leeds v Liverpool (EPL 19/4/21 8pm)

Man of the Match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Ozan KABAK
  • FABINHO
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • James MILNER
  • Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Gini WIJNALDUM
  • Sadio MANE
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Mohamed SALAH
  • Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

0 voters

Unused Subs: Adrian, Keita, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Davies, R. Williams, N. Williams.

:arrows_counterclockwise: 71’ Mohamed SALAH on, Sadio MANE off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 81’ Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN on, Diogo JOTA off

:soccer: 31’ Sadio MANE (Assist Trent Alexander-Arnold)

Should have won that. Finishing again.

5 Likes

Is it over yet…?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you’d told me 12 months ago how, as a Liverpool fan, I would feel today I wouldn’t have believed a fucking word of it.

14 Likes

Sums up the entire season

3 Likes

Big chance to get back into the top four gone. With that kind of ‘performance’ upfront, we don’t deserve to qualify for the CL anyway. :expressionless:

11 Likes

At least it was a draw. With all the politics going on in the background, it is not a bad result, there was lack of concentration tonight from the boys maybe.

5 Likes

massive klopp fail today, massive fail…milly, gina , firmino and thiago on for 90, why? midfield was struggling from the 55th minute and all u do is change ur strikers?? bad bad management today klopp, jus bad.

3 Likes

with that performance from the manager too

1 Like

Front line failing to covert chances again. Midfield going missing 2nd half. Rinse and repeat.

Klopps inability to manage a game, what the fuck he was thinking with his subs and our deep tactic was just piss poor. He’s been really poor this season with his tactical set up before and in game.

Groundhog Day, it’s like a fucking nightmare every game bar a few spells of light.

Doesn’t matter what is going on outside the game, Leeds had nothing to play for 2nd half but they showed fight and desire… We whimpered out like a bunch of fannys, worst bottle job this season by a team I never ever expected it from.

4 Likes

Did seem to drop off in the second anyhow doesn’t even matter.

3 Likes

When it rains, it pours.

After a good first half we ran out of steam. Bobby jogging around Gini disappeared and a couple of dodgy substitutions. Allison won the point for us with three great saves. What Robbo was thinking about after we broke and Mo was all on his own. The Ox is finished at this level. Bitterly disappointed.

2 Likes

So many games this season where 45 minutes with Hendo or VvD would be enough for a win.

5 Likes

Yeah, he had a complete stinker imo. We were under the cosh for 35 minutes of the second half, the midfield was crying out for some form of reinforcement, but he remained passive for far, far too long.

That being said, our front players should have wrapped this up after the first 45 minutes. Their inability to strike the back of the net is a crying shame, and I don’t know what Klopp could do about that.

2 Likes

That felt like a loss.
Just can not drop off like that in the 2nd half with just a 1 goal advantage. Need 2 goals to do that.

3 Likes

Shite fucking ending to a shite fucking day

5 Likes

Well that Leeds goal must have been the most widely celebrated one all season…what a totally crap day. Goodnight all.

4 Likes