Post match: Leeds v Liverpool (EPL 19/4/21 8pm)

Am i the only one who isn’t arsed about how shit we were tonight?

3 Likes

indeed its a loss… such a winnable game too… how frustrating

3 Likes

The incompetence in front of the goal is beyond belief. Cost another 2 points along with the caving in after the hour mark.

What a fucked up season this is.

4 Likes

1-1 in a pre season friendly is not a bad result. salah got a few mins under his belt. Ox too.

4 Likes

It’s hard to blame them anymore but Wijnaldum and Firmino still being untouchable is annoying. Firmino was poor but had a couple of good moments at least whereas Wijnaldum produced maybe the poorest midfield performance for the last 5 years, an absolute joke of a showing from him.

Oh well.

3 Likes

Well said Bamford, 100%…

Thing is, doesn’t matter does it.

I would like to feel disappointed or something but I just feel meh.

11 Likes

Maybe FSG are on to something after all…

Bamford comes across really well

I wonder if we will be able to pick up from this. I for one think that we will struggle next season. There’s no way that we simply get back to the level of last season, even when our center backs come back. Even if Klopp stays with us, which is far from a foregone conclusion at this point.

3 Likes

what he say

That was like watching a person get out of a really nasty car crash unscathed and then get hit by lightening.

We could make one shit load of lemonade at the moment. Leaves a rather sour taste.

1 Like

the game is the game though regardless of the politics…still wanna fuckin win

Forget CL

We are in the super league :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Mainly that racism which is a much bigger topic didn’t get any sort of fast and intense reaction as the Super League.

4 Likes

Even if this shit idea takes form at some point, there’s no way that it will start next season. So, for us, these two lost points might turn out to be very, very, very costly.

2 Likes

more like a person tryina dodge numerous lightening strikes while dancing around with a lightening conductor pole…self-inflicted loss this

Stood ankle deep in water.

1 Like

Not exactly super, two stars.

you’re right…and that’s what’s so sad about this right now…

2 Likes