Post match: Leeds v Liverpool (EPL 19/4/21 8pm)

12 Likes

Why didn’t Klopp bring on Henderson and Jones in the second half. It’s all on him.

1 Like

I never thought I would feel so apathetic about a Liverpool game. Even under Roy my simmering resentment bubbled to the surface. Now it just feels like what’s the point

2 Likes

Cracking interview from Milner.

Worked his bollocks off in the game and said that afterwards. What a credit.

8 Likes

Brilliant statement.

Well said Millie. He’s against that shit uber league, and hopes it will never happen.

2 Likes

Under Roy you knew it had to end.

1 Like

eeven milly says they were tired and klopp didnt see that??

Neville absolutely trashing fsg and the utd owners, and I enjoy it, because he’s 100% right.

These owners are spineless cowards.

7 Likes

By bigging up the human rights abusing City owners… he can fuck off.

1 Like

He is also employed by the one of the biggest losers in the shake up.

1 Like

True, but he and Carra are still right with their criticism.

1 Like

Should’ve won it comfortably had we took our chances. Our midfield tired out with the amount of running and gave control of the middle of the park to Leeds. Ali was big tonight, made a few super saves for us. Happy Mane scored, hope he can string a few goals for us now till the end of the season. As much as Fab is good at CB , I still prefer him midfield then CB. His ability to intercept passes is invaluable for us. I feel if he was in mid he would’ve control the game better and possibly won the game.
Overall really nothing much to talk about for the game, with so much background stuff happening 🤦. I hope the fans can be a little sensible and not direct their anger at the club, players, and mangers. They have nothing to do with this fiasco, and it’s all about 12 greedy owners.

YNWA

1 Like

i dont agree… there is so much wrong with the structure as is… but will save my arguments for the right thread

im jus so so disappointed in how klopp managed the game…we should have won that easily

2 Likes

We know you have mentioned it a few times already.

3 Likes

Exactly, and where was my grandma to finish off those chances

1 Like

I don’t blame any of the players or manager tonight, shafted completely by the timing of the announcement as fucking always and you really think things will change.

2 Likes

i see bbc decided not to include the racism part of bamfords statement… dude forgot to stick to the narrative! needs to be reminded

3 Likes

Interesting discussion between Carra and Neville. Carra remembering everyone that Sky was involved into a breakaway from the former championship to the PL, with the then big clubs wanting to make the new structure happen.

Neville rightly replying that there isn’t any competitive spirit in that new breakaway league. No qualification, relegation nor promotion. That for me is the key point.

2 Likes