Post match: Leeds v Liverpool (EPL 19/4/21 8pm)

i know i know im jus pissed off hahahah…shouting it from the roof tops damnit!!

1 Like

From the BBC

On the European Super League: "We have just seen what everyone has seen. It is amazing the things they are talking about. I can’t comprehend. It is amazing the uproar and it is a shame it isn’t like this with other things, like racism.

3 Likes

But him urging the Leeds team to humiliate our team before the game was out of order how is it their fault what is happening off the field he is a prick of the highest order

3 Likes

my bad didnt see it!

Neville is an absolute fucking cunt who’s getting way, way too much credit here and elsewhere. Where’s he been while the human-right’s abusing sports-washers have been destroying the game with their cheating and corruption, right on his fucking doorstep? Nowhere to be seen.

Fucking hypocrite.

13 Likes

who u talking about?

No arguments from me… :laughing:

Gary Neville

exactly this… no one at sky sports is talking about the WC Qatar slave labour and the deaths etc… everyone on their moral high horse when it suits them

5 Likes

ahh that idiot…pay him no mind…enjoying his 15 minutes

1 Like

Last autumn he went after the big picture stuff and he was all like him being a Salford owner does not have anything to do with his stance and few weeks later accused klopp of trying to use the media to get into peoples heads after the injury crisis. And his argument was that everyone does it. What a fucking hypocrite.

The starting point for an analysis of what has happened should be ‘In 1992 Sky got involved in football’

Since the invention of football, and the money that was pumped into the game, this was inevitable.

It’s thanks to the Premier League and Sky that wages and fees have skyrocketed and twitchy owners have ended up looking for greater certainty in the income they receive.

Neville can sit there an act disgusted all he likes, but his employers is part of the problem.

7 Likes

Can anyone post links to post match interviews here? Thanks

u droppin too much knowledge today mascot!!

That was Carra’s point, and he was right about it. But at least, competitiveness remained at the time. This isn’t the case anymore with that new project. That’s what makes it so disgusting. Much more so than the 1992 project imo.

1 Like

Can anyone read between the lines?

was about to throw another klopp comment … then i saw u lurkin hahah!

nothing to read

He’ll stay unless pushed out.

Feel like too many of our fans on here don’t give Klopp enough credit, according to some he’ll walk away at any sign of trouble. I don’t agree.

6 Likes

Really?

On Sky TV Carra admitted that Sky were partly to blame for this?