Post match: Leicester v Liverpool (EPL 15/5/23 8pm)

Loved that by Evans.

“Regrouped at half time and got back into it and the next goal was crucial”.

Like when we’re they going kick on or get back into it. They had one shot on target and one offside.

4 Likes

We are now guaranteed Europa League next season. Brighton could still catch us in 5th. CL would require one of the Uniteds to fuck up badly.

3 Likes

Only if we fuck up in the last two matches

1 Like

I hope he finds a Scottish or Irish granny and give Southgate the one finger

1 Like

Or three. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I had to say goodbye to my dog of nine years a couple weeks ago. One of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, absolutely heartbreaking.

But I think saying goodbye to Bobby might be even harder. Not ready for him to leave and the thought of seeing him anything but a Liverpool shirt is just wrong.

In other news, bye bye Leicester. You and your skanky fans, friends of mine included, will not be missed.

7 Likes

Southgate will never have the balls to play a fullback like Klopp does he plays not to lose not to win

2 Likes

Well done you red men.

That’s seven wins on the trot, very impressive.

Curtis, Trent, Allison my three picks, but fair play, there could have been others in the mix too.

Goal number one
Lovely pass by Mo, and a nice finish by Jones on the left, as he ran in. Looked easy, but getting the right contact there was harder than it looked, and a lesser player, technically, might have easily fluffed his lines.

Goal number two
Nice control, tight turn, and early shot, smashed past the keeper. Very good indeed.

Goal number three
Probably the pick of the bunch. Great assist by Mo (lol) but it opened it up a yard or two more, and Trent hit a lovely free kick, with lots of swerve and good pace, right in the top corner.

After a dog turd of a season, something good seems to be emerging. We are finishing strong, and who knows where that might lead? Add two midfielders in summer, and a central defender, and we are in business.

The one slight downside is we helped Everton, but that’s not our concern.

I come from an era of friendlier rivalry, but since they’ve been so bitter, for so long, I wouldn’t mind seeing them go through the trap door.

2 Likes

You could tell how desperate Leicester fans were tonight singing about Gerrard slipping and trying to sing the National anthem, get down to where you belong in the championship you cunts.

3 Likes

Watch Newcastle…

1 Like

A lot of poor excuses Deano lad, go to bed.

Your team got flattened.

1 Like

Dean deluded Smith, very unlucky with the two onside goals.

2 Likes

Hopefully Dean Smith disapears into the lower leagues now and never returns.

4 Likes

This is bollocks isn’t it?

Did he watch this.

“Marginally onside” = Onside

Oh and to be fair Jonny evans wasn’t a foul but you weren’t getting back in it. And Jota’s wasn’t a foul when he was in the centre and ready to shoot.

3 Likes

Diaz wasn’t even marginally onside, he was miles onside.

4 Likes

Absolute tosser.

4 Likes

Great game,great win,Europa at least now.
Trent another blinder,Jones certainly showing what he can do. Jones is making himself a fixture.
MOTM Trent but the Jones boy very close behind .

1 Like

NEW

Posted at 22:2722:27

‘Tonight I’m really happy’

FT: Leicester 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp to Sky Sports: "Sensational first goal. Top second goal. We should have scored immedately after.

"Third goal, what a wonderful routine. Love it. Good win, super important for us.

"We have two difficult games to come. Villa are fighting for Europe. Tonight I’m really happy.

"That’s the best free-kick routine we have. We should have scored three like that. Now we can take it direct or roll it both sides so it makes it more likely we score from these situations. We have to use it more often.

“We changed so many things. Now we just have to play a different rhythm.”

On their Champions League rivals: "I think they’d have preferred we lose tonight. I would in their shoes. I don’t think it’s likely but if they slip, we have to be there. Will they slip? I don’t know. Will we win both games? I don’t know.

“West Ham will be happy. Now David Moyes can prepare the European semi-final.”

2 Likes

MOTM for me were TAA for his amazing passing, Curtis for his goals and general play, Ali for his only save and the 35 times he swept the back. Not a bad performance from anyone even though it has to be said Leicester weren’t very good.

4 Likes

Pretty spot on there Bas.

2 Likes