Post Match: Liverpool Man City (EPL 6/2/21 4.30pm)

Man City are playing irrepressible football at the moment. We looked second best from the off, second to most 50/50 balls and were lucky enough to be in it before Alisson’s brains and feet went on early holiday. Real headscratcher to bring Milner on for Jones. Klopp’s not feeling it at the moment, but he’s still one of the best in the world. Just got to grit it out and hope to eke out a top four spot. Definitely will need some fresh legs over the summer.

6 Likes

Round here its known as a bowl cut…result square head.

Fortress! What Fortress??

1 Like

I missed this thankfully, but can tell from the comments, we are absolutely riven with a loss in confidence and Klopp is doing a Dortmund pre-gap year. Difficult times fall upon us once again. Its not how we got here, its how we get out.

3 Likes

No surprise city get the win without our fans in the ground. They normally shit theirselves when kop is in full flow.

West ham doing better without their scum fans and we need ours especially now.

1 Like

He looked slightly less than world beating in the last few matches he played.
However our mind boggling piss poor team performances have allowed his errors to pass
mostly without comment.
But today he really stood out he was truly astonishingly bad…

Has Achterberg worked his magic again ?

3 Likes

Looks like G.I. Joe. Painted on.

1 Like

Wonder if he was still unwell?

2 Likes

Lost for words really. I didn’t even get angry or anything, just silently watching.

1 Like

i blame origi

7 Likes

I said this, I’m surprised more people haven’t. The substitutions and the timing of them were inexplicable.

1 Like

We lost because we’ve been playing a very energetic game for the past 3 years and this year without all the cogs to make that work,as well as the quick turnaround from 19/20 to 20/21 it’s finally caught up with us.We need a break but won’t get one till end of season.Hopefully we don’t drop off too much and can come back next season well rested and lookng for revenge.

4 Likes

Nat is limited but he is a true no nonsense CB. He’d be making those blocls that we saw the lower league teams do against us in the last few games.

Need to get Ben Daive or the young kid in, or even both.

3 Likes

Look how we played the first half-hour, we could not wait to play the ball backwards or sideways going nowhere.

Hell, the boring Arsenal from the 90 looked like an adventurous team compared to us in large stretches over the last 6 weeks.

1 Like

I’d nearly drop Ali for next game for Kelleher. Hasn’t been great last few games nevermind his Kariusesque performance tonight. Kick up the arse stuff.

Trent wasn’t great. Cannot defend. Understand Sterling is a good player but didn’t seem to want to know. Would Neco do any worse?

Play Kabak/Davies or Phillips. No more Fab and Hendo. Get them in the middle.

Left back is fine. I do like Tmikas though. Like a both footed player.

With Hendo and Fab back. I’d juggle the remaining stop between Thiago and Curtis. Gini is leaving us, give his time to Curtis. Curtis is the future, Gini is not.

Sadio and Mo as usual. No one to really challenge them anyways.

Bobby I’d nearly drop. I’ve gone off him this season to be honest. Second Jota is back I’m making the switch if I were Jurgen.

We need this international break to come quick so Jürgen can get himself together. Looks shattered

1 Like

I blame Lovren.

5 Likes

Jesus Christ listening to Richards suck off Foden was sickening.

Made it sound like he played every position and beat us all on his own. Fuck off

2 Likes

Klopp doesn’t seem the like the type of manager who will oversee a rebuild, likes working with his guys. He’ll hope the return of the injured players elevates us. That, plus covid’s affect on finances would suggest that we won’t see much in the way of squad turnover this summer. Just my opinion. May work a treat, may not. Not sure how I feel about it.

Let’s blame Karius too

1 Like

1963-64 all over again including three consecutive home losses.