Post Match: Liverpool v AC Milan (UCL 15/9/21 8pm)

Happy with the three points. Less happy with my shredded nerves. I don’t think I’ve seen a more dominant performance to go in 2:1 down at half time. We really do need to make our chances count, though.

6 Likes

Why just blame Trent first goal came from then just rolling Fabinho and running away from him.

Because our lads played at top top level, and didn’t let them in back again. But you could sense that at the first moment our lads would release the pressure, they’d come on again. But thankfully, it didn’t happen, and that’s why the three points are for us tonight.

4 Likes

The arrogance is fun though. I imagine we’ll see less of it when we play someone good.

3 Likes

If Klopp had only gone with my lineup but no, he had to go and make the whole thing entertaining!

4 Likes

3pts is all that counts, I didn’t watch this one (big thunderstorm messing with streams) seen the videos posted above and looks like it was a fantastic night. What a strike from our Captain!

1 Like

You should accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Saviour.

3 Likes

Mane is atrocious when he has time

1 Like

Blew them away for 20mins. No team in the world could have lived for us. Missed chances and lost concentration after the penalty. Great mentality to get the heads back up and dominate again. Henderson channels Gerrard on a CL night at Anfield. Game over.

Loved it

1 Like

Bottled it. Took a red just to avoid having to face us.

3 Likes

I would rather be reading fans being positive before a game than the negative crap.

6 Likes

Maybe we can get Brucie to piss on him :rofl:

1 Like

Again, positivity isn’t the same as arrogance. I myself predicted a comfortable 2-0 win, which it could have been had we scored the pen. Though more likely we’d have scored more.

1 Like

Wrong thread, mate.

6 Likes

Hate how we make it hard on ourselves more than we need to, but love that we have the fighting spirit to never give in. I felt pretty bleak at halftime but then remembered how I felt after the Nou Camp.

2 Likes

Where does it cross the line for you then, given that you don’t know any of us personally?

8 Likes

Realism isn’t arrogance either. Apart from the injury crisis last year we’ve been consistently one of the best teams in the world for a long time. It’s about time everyone stopped moaning and just enjoyed the ride on the Klopp train while it lasts!

12 Likes

Just switched over to see Liverpool celebrating a home 3-2 win like it was against prime AC Milan.

Hmmmm…maybe we should have got dicked by Young Boys at the Wankdorf instead…

:man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Told youse I was gonna be smug.

9 Likes

Jesus is omnipresent across all threads. Even the United one because fuck knows, even he needs a laugh.

5 Likes