Post Match: Liverpool v Ajax (UCL 1/12/20 8pm)

He’s shit at penalties,and fat.

5 Likes

Phew :upside_down_face:

A win is a win, overall a good result considering our situation , some wasted chances here and there and some absolute brilliant saves as well. Top of the group looks alright for me.

10 Likes

Take it Kelleher had a good game tonight?

On a slightly more serious note, first time we have qualified for the last 16 before the last day since 2008.

5 Likes

You aren’t qualified to read my reviews.

4 Likes

Couple of points!
The Muppets have - Statler and Waldorf, and we have this two!?
The worst thing is they hurt themselfs the most!!! Why they do it, beats me!?
Caomhin wins/earns himself one game more under the belt…Can’t wait “seeing” him in an away game!
One obstacle passed, the club can breathe a bit easier…
All the best guys!

Lost all 3 bets today but glad the boys got the job done!! I expect to see the U18 team with Origi leading the line.

2 Likes

Who’s arse went when Robbo went down in the first half? Mine was twitching like a rabbits nose.

But a bit of sellotape round his foot and he was off again. He’s a fucking machine.

6 Likes

You realize Origi would be the skipper :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m sorry i didn’t follow the reply chain. Yes Kelleher suits our team better than Adrian so should be 2nd choice now. Did you see the hug Klopp gave him, I think it’s love. :heart:

3 Likes

Adrian should be contacting his agents.

5 Likes
4 Likes

That prick Kelly doing the interviewing again tonight. Not seen Jurgen talking to him yet…!!

1 Like

Oh Livvy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is the greatest review ever written. I believe @cynicaloldgit took pains to improve on his usual rubbish because I needed granularity, detail, and humor.

Brilliant.

2 Likes

That’s not a rating! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

James Reed pretentious

2 Likes

Pretentious? Moi?

2 Likes

Adrian looks calmer than you on a bad day! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh @Flobs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I call it the Mickey Mouse League, does that answer your question?

2 Likes