Post Match: Liverpool v Arsenal (EPL 20/11/21 5.30pm)

Arteta will think twice before playing from the back and whipping the crowd into a frenzy again. Could have been more too.

Fantastic second half, three perfect goals and total domination. We needed this. Let’s keep it up and build on it.

7 Likes

Aye, who wakes up the Kop when you want something at Anfield. Noob.

7 Likes

be heavenly if every game was that score line.
I love dreaming

3 Likes

Mane goal twice

3 Likes

Congrats to Tyler Morton. May he often annoy Martin Tyler for many years to come

7 Likes

Easiest second half of the entire season. Arsenal have fallen far! Scratchy until Arteta decided to act the pantomime villain and fired up Anfield. It was all smooth sailing after that.

Midfield was good today but this is probably the softest midfield we’ve faced so far. Great to get the eye in!

Trent is on fire with his deliveries! Made up for Taki getting a goal in the PL at Anfield.

3 Likes

Don’t know what I was anxious about once Arteta woke up the Giants we blew them away, they never came out after the break and we just done as we pleased it was just about how many. Trent man of the match and well done to everyone of out boys. I will enjoy going into the office on Monday morning. Onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

One smack and he would have landed at Goodison :rofl:

5 Likes

Piece of fucking piss. MotM goes to Arteta. Well, Moron of the Match, that is. The crowd and the team completely steamrollered them after his tantrum. They were creaking before that and then just got battered afterwards. Word to the wise fucknut; don’t poke the bear.

11 Likes

@Bekloppt must be having the time of his life…

3 Likes

He could be like Origi here tonight :wink:

2 Likes

Smack?! Jurgen would be scraping Arteta off his boot sole he’s so much bigger!

2 Likes

And we massively took the foot off the accelerator near the second part of the second half. Could have easily been 6 or 7

4 Likes

MotM nod to Arteta. Managed to get the side more fired up in the attack than they have been in 5 weeks.

6 Likes

This game could be the first lesson in ‘How to not play from the back 101’

I recollect them doing the exact same thing last time. Where is the progress? A good manager adapts. Even Pep with his billion $$$ worth of squad doesn’t dare to play the same way he does against other teams when he visits Anfield. So naive.

2 Likes

He thought his name is Bobby “no look” Favares. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bobby would definitely have scored the Jota goal without looking.

3 Likes

Was a bit worried before kick off looking at that bench.

Overlooked the fact it’s just Arsenal who are managed by an ex-blue and the inferiority complex that runs through his blue veins is fed into his team every time they play us.

Lovely little Saturday this has been.

2 Likes

I don’t get it, it was some Ponchettino never addressed when he managed Spurs as well.

Why play it when you look like you’ve been asked to do it only two days previously

3 Likes

whats the white stuff on the pitch?

did Pep sneeze?

7 Likes