Post Match: Liverpool v Arsenal (EPL 28/9/20 8pm)

Total domination. Imagine the score line if Anfield was packed?

This is probably going to be one of the most defensive teams we will face at Anfield this season. So much for the old problems of not being able to breakdown defensive sides. Ridiculously one sided game.

Gini was so good that He was invisible.
Glad Naby was criticized, it just wouldn’t be the same without that. Good game again.
Allison one hugely important save, the rest were offsides, not that he knew.
I can’t criticize any of our players.

Jota going to add to this team in a major way.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for @Dimitriy’s comments … lol

2 Likes

Great match from us, pretty much dominated the whole game. Arsenal had their one or two chances, but couldn’t capitalized. Other than that we could’ve blew them out of the park if we converted our chances.
Mane was superb, unreal work rate and just so responsible tracking back and helping out Robo. If it came down to keeping Mo or Mane, I would keep Mane.
I wish Thiago could’ve played, he would’ve shredded Arsenal D-Line with his passing. I still think Gini doesn’t offer us anything going forward, if Thiago is fit, it would be him Fab, and Hendo.
Nice to see Jota getting his first goal at anfield. Should’ve scored earlier when Mo found him in the box, and then Mo took one away from him later :sweat_smile:.

Overall great match on to Villa

YNWA

1 Like

Should we be worried about this?

1 Like

If it looks like shite, smells like shite … usually it is shite. lol

To be fair to Keane, he was very complimentary to Liverpool and said there were moments of sloppiness, which there were.

Klopp only heard the last bit. But loved his response!

Hard to say it, but I’m a fan of Keane the pundit. He was a cunt of a player, though had he been one of ours wen would have loved him.

7 Likes

Nah, fuck it. Did you see the performance tonight…

4 Likes

The fact that there’s someone Roy Keane is scared of is great. The fact that it’s our manager is even better.

8 Likes

Happy with that. We are still below Everton on goal difference but let them have their moment before they implode.

MotM for me was Alisson. I think he just scares the opposition forwards but how many gold plated chances did he cut out? That was a match winning performance.

Other votes for Mané and Robbo. They both had moments that we would all rather forget about but came back and made the difference. It’s that mentality that wins games.

Right, who’s next? It’s bloody Groundhog Day, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Depends.
We are winning everything without him. We are thrashing everyone with him.

3 Likes

At times it’s United as well.

10 Likes

No. Was predictable after Thiago undoubtedly has gone through the first fitness sessions at Liverpool.

Conditioning coaches not yet tuned in , I suppose…

6 Likes

Glad Klopp brings up the offside late flags again. Ok, for tight calls, fair anough. When it’s obvious, it’s stupidity to keep going.

5 Likes
10 Likes

On a more serious note, our journey to invincibles continue…

3 Likes

Fucking manure mate, not even digested!

1 Like

World class performans-truly World class!
This pleased-against Leicester-patek phillippe in action!
The media is drozed, having nightmares-they know it now! They were a bit delusional-now thinking:-How will this bastards look like with Hendo &Thiago!?
After performance like this, you can not slip much!
Was a bit surprised how good TAA looked!
Big thanks to them, for this offside gig. Almost ideal positioning!
-Don’t get me wrong…thought bringing Luis back would be nice :innocent:

4 Likes

Better buy your Jota shirts before he wins the balon and the kit sells out. And it’s teal.

14 Likes

Are you still pressing or done? Save for Thursday.

3 Likes

It should just be red n white…not a fan of the teal…

2 Likes