Post match: Liverpool v Atletico Madrid (UCL 3/11/2021 8pm)

11 Likes

I couldn’t quite tell at the end. Obviously dickface couldn’t run away this time, but was there a handshake between him and Klopp or did Klopp just shake eveyone else on the pitch’s hand?

2 Likes

Nope Klopp went straight to his right and I don’t think he went back over until Simeone had gone.

5 Likes

Thought Alex was immense tonight. Started slow and a bit unsteady, but grew into it and was one of the better performers by the end. Ran off a knock as well. Massive Klopp hug very much earned.

9 Likes

Can’t BT afford a box for Michael Owen to stand on? Having him stand next to Crouchinho is just cruel.

5 Likes

Dion Dublin

"Diego Simeone is waiting for all of his players on the field and Jurgen Klopp came towards him and then Simeone turned around and went back down the tunnel"!

Klopp doesn’t care, he’s won the game.

3 Likes

Yes he was great in the ingame thread @Alex

3 Likes

Looked like another muscle strain for Bobby, maybe hamstring. Hopefully not. The only negative.

Thought Kostas was excellent. Jurgen will have some thinking to do over his choice of left back for Sunday

4 Likes

great win, the worrying thing this is the 4th time we fail to score against 10 men .
otherwise we qualified from a very very difficult group

Ox went off with an injury too didn’t he or was that just a precaution.

I really don’t think we were trying that hard.

3 Likes

I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t totally humiliate them. I’d have loved that. Looked like we might for the first 10 minutes of the second half but we couldn’t get the third and then it was all about managing the game out.

Mane was unplayable in that first half. Best he has played for a long time. Really good performance from Ox too. I was also impressed with how hard we worked to get men behind the ball out of possession. It all looked a bit half-arsed on Saturday but there was a real determination about our defensive performance tonight.

9 Likes

To me it looked like Klopp just walked away onto the pitch and blanked the prick.

3 Likes

Fab and Thiago both back and looking good. Let’s win all our league games now up until xmas and see where that takes us.

Brilliant performance from each and every one of 'em.

7 Likes

Man Utd I wasn’t bothered and this game we should have had a few more. Again it’s probably best to manage it with our injuries.

Can’t remember the 4th game.

3 Likes

I think/hope Ox was just a knock to the knee. He played on for quite a while so hopefully he’s fine

2 Likes

Yeah hopefully a precaution, I don’t think he went down the tunnel like Firmino.

Thought the ref was great. As soon as it was abundantly clear he wasn’t standing for any of their bollocks, they had nothing to offer. Nothing.

20 Likes

We fucking schooled them … twice. Classless cunt can’t face that fact.

10 Likes

Do we get any post match interviews with players on BT

1 Like