Post match: Liverpool v Bologna (UCL 2/10/24 8pm)

Do not vote in the poll until full time. It makes it impossible to add subs

Player of the match
  • ALISSON
  • ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • KONATE
  • VAN DIJK
  • ROBERTSON
  • GRAVENBERCH
  • MAC ALLISTER
  • SZOBOSZLAI
  • SALAH
  • NUNEZ
  • DIAZ
0 voters

Unused subs: Jaros, Kelleher, Gomez, Endo, Jones, Gakpo, Jota, Tsimikas, Quansah, Morton, Bradley, Nyoni

:arrows_counterclockwise: xx’ xxxxxxxxxxx :arrow_right: :arrow_left: xxxxxxxxxxx

:arrows_counterclockwise: xx’ xxxxxxxxxxx :arrow_right: :arrow_left: xxxxxxxxxxx

:soccer: 11’ MAC ALLISTER (:rightwards_hand: SALAH)

1 Like

@Alright_Now_Legend

9 Likes

Failure to get a third cost me 20 quid, but never mind. Libpool, (joint) toppa the league, Libpool, Libpool (joint) toppa the league. Good performance - especially first half.

Salah goal the highlight.
McManaman on comms declaring that there doesn’t need to be contact for a foul to be given the lowlight…

3 Likes

Delivered 1-0 :smirk:

1 Like

I’m here to vote for The Grav

5 Likes

Salah special for both goals, so is my MOTM.
Also giving to Grav is getting boring

3 Likes

Howling! Thank you for those. I’m glad I helped you wake before others tore you down.

Gravenberg man of the match, ref dunce of the match.

9 Likes

Job done. Professional display. There was a sense that we had another gear, and they had a few decent looks, but we always had a bit too much for them.

Lovely Salah goal. Gravenberch imperious.

The ref gave quite a few cards away for nothing. I don’t know what the rules say about how many yellows before you are suspended for a game, but with 8 CL games before the knockout, suspension might come into view for one or two.

7 Likes

Not our best game but a win,a clean sheet,and no injuries.

1 Like

While not a great performance it was an entertaining game.

Salah looked dangerous throughout and scored a beauty. Also, I was very impressed with Dominik’s work rate, such a hard worker.

Most importantly, a good 3 points.

YNWA

8 Likes

Interesting and pleasing set of results

It’s good to be @Alright_Now_Legend

1 Like

May as well give Grav the ballon d’or as well

5 Likes

Another win. 8 out of 9. I’d have taken that before the season began.

Played some real good stuff that first half, 2nd half was as professional a performance you’ll see…can’t recall a chance they created, and even in the first their chances mainly came from us pissing about at the back.

Gravenberch is playing a different sport out there and the stamina levels of Szobo and Diaz in particular to run all night is mindblowing.

7 Likes

Top post deserving of its own thread.

Mods.

First manager to win 8 of his first 9 games is Arne.

9 Likes

Kudos to Bologna, they came to play and played bravely. Should have been an opponent that suited us, but we struggled.

MotM for me Allison who kept us in the game, before Salah’s goal. A shoutout to Grav as usual and Szobo (much better today).

On towards CP on Saturday. I hope we won’t be too tired then

4 Likes