Post match: Liverpool v Bournemouth (EPL 27/8/22 3pm)

Extraordinary reaction from the lads. Goals coming from all over the pitch and what for me is the most satisfying aspect beyond the numerous goals: Bournemouth never got a serious sight on our goal. Never.

Onwards and upwards from here, lads! :+1:

12 Likes

Holy fucking batmans balls… What a reaction…

3 Likes

Title’s on!

3 Likes

Great reaction but it kinda pisses me off because where was this fight the first three games of the season?

3 Likes

Two things to be taken from today’s rout:

We need more Saturday 3 o’clock kick-offs.

And @Draexnael to start more match threads.

21 Likes

Exactly what we needed to shut up the idiots in the media and around the country, Liverpool are BACK!!!

4 Likes

From -1 goal dif to +8 in one match? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Newcastle after last week…
Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Newcastle after seeing our result…

Mood What GIF by NBC

3 Likes

Bag of shite.

Wanted ten.

9 Likes

Leilani Dowding , Chelsea White, Tony Hancock, Millie Bobby Brown, Ben Hardy, Mary Shelly, Max Bygraves, FuntCase…your lads took a hell of a beating!

That was one for the fans! Normally we would have chilled at 5-0 but after the last three weeks who can blame them?! Whatever Klopp said to them this week seems to have worked a charm :slight_smile: Fucking buzzing for the first time in months :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Great to see us win 9-0, but we played against absolute rubbish. Proof will be in the pudding in the next few days. Beat Newcastle, bring a good player in, get some players back from injury and things suddenly look much rosier.

9 Likes

:no_good_man:

2 Likes

I’ll vote later when I see game of the day :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

24 Likes

Fuck yeah!

1 Like

Well that just happened.

Beautifully played all over the pitch. Dominated possession, and passed our way into the penalty area at will, which has been a particular problem recently. So deadly on corners as well.

The players put in the effort and deserve the rewards today. We shouldn’t expect to face that type of quality midfield, defence and goalkeeper each week though.

Take the positives, move on, and put even more effort and industriousness into the next game.

4 Likes

Seriously looking forward to the Wolves game. Why? It’s at 3:00 and I will be there.

I think we did very well today. Hopefully we can do even better next time. :laughing:

6 Likes

Villa lost to THIS team?!

1 Like

great results , great effort and commitment from the players, but lets not get carried away. The the premier league is not Bournemouth. we need quality midfielders to compete in this league.

I think it’s deceptive because things clicked for us quite early on in the game, whereas they didn’t in the other games.

4 Likes