Post match: Liverpool v Bournemouth (EPL 27/8/22 3pm)

Why is he injured?

No idea. But if true that heā€™s in tearsā€¦after coming off at half time in a game he was playing well inā€¦

Bobby Clark has played most his football in the youth sides on the left of a front 3 from what I can recall.

The commentator kept mentioning him as a midfielder and Bajcetic as a defender as that is how youā€™ll find them described online, but that isnā€™t really how theyā€™ve been used in the youth sides once they settled in.

4 Likes

No,family bereavement this weekā€¦sorry meanā€™t to sayā€¦Harvey had a bereavementā€¦thats why he was upsetā€¦

1 Like

Fuck!

Needed that after Monday and what a response it was ā€” and matching the PL record margin, to boot! Regardless of opposition, workrate and body languages were much better. Can only hope Elliott and Carvalhoā€™s careers and confidence will kick on with their first PL goals for us.

Sky 402ā€¦gotdā€¦its usā€¦

A real confidence builder after such a poor start to the season. Going to be a crazy few months now up to the W.C. Seems like Jurgen has changed his mind and agrees that we need someone else to come into the midfield. Letā€™s hope itā€™s done before Thursday. Canā€™t believe that we scored nine and Mo didnā€™t get on the scoresheet.

2 Likes

Ah got you.

Glad he could get a goal for his family member.

3 Likes

Dedicated his goal to his grandmother who died just a few days ago!

3 Likes

Harvey was in tears because his nan died this week. He dedicated his goal to her.

He is NOT injured! I repeat, Harvey is NOT injured.

:roll_eyes:

21 Likes

With the way we are can we be a bit more obvious when we post stuff.

2 Likes

Team is MOTM (technically TOTM)ā€¦ What a reaction!

2 Likes

Poignant that we scored nine goals on the day we pay tribute to Olivia :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Has anyone got a link to watch the whole match back? Listened to it on the drive home from Devon, and I donā€™t think MOTD will be enough for that game!

Huge relief after the first three games, 34 more of the same please.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t watch it but I was thinking itā€™s hard to pick. Did Ali do anything? Firmino from the commentary seemed to be massively improved.

2 Likes

Heā€™s definitely NOT injured then?

1 Like

Sky 402ā€¦8:30ā€¦its usā€¦and at 10:30 i think

1 Like

He had a good moment when he came out pretty far to clear. Shows he hadnā€™t fallen asleep.

Iā€™m hoping Sky have it as GoTD otherwise I would like extended highlights as you say itā€™s probably only going be the goals.

1 Like