Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 20/10/24 4.30pm)

Not sure I saw the struggle…The way we played was slightly different…

Was thinking the opposite. Jones came in for Macca and dominated their 100m midfielders. Would be a shame to bring Zubi in then Curtis doesn’t get games

4 Likes

Chelsea are still shite. Couldn’t really lay a glove on us despite us having one eye on Leipzig and only playing at 60% :wink:

1 Like

Great game… thought Chelsea played well…we were better though. Loved the evident team spirit.

3 Likes

When did we struggle.

PL will never learn on how to up the level of refs, because they can’t see the shite on show that’s for all the world to see

1 Like

If he never realised it before… Arne Slot must now know he has to set the team up to play against the referees as well

2 Likes

Defensively excellent, shout out to our 2 fullbacks who kept their wide men quiet until Trent tired the Gomez carried on where Trent left off.

I thought we weren’t as good in possession as we have been, Grav down on his previous standards in possession abd we went long without precision too often.

Jones Motm, Salah next and Trent 3rd, for the dirty side of the game, defending.

All in all, we limited them to pot shots and fluffed a few good opportunities.

4 Likes

Its why Neville is so biased this season he had convinced himself we were going to be shite.

4 Likes

all game… we struggled against their press, forced to try playing it over the top numerous times. someone made a point that we needed a runner to receive the ball. when we did break their press, it was easier to create chances against them

2 Likes

Ive not seen him so agitated as he was today.

2 Likes

No we didn’t.

Got booked

he is a piece of shit

2 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

cool… onto the next… me and you always watch different games…

1 Like

Great win. Well done guys!!! March on to the next.

2 Likes

What makes me mad is that they gave him our match to officiate as he was absolutely awful the last time we had him but we still managed to win a minor miracle

2 Likes

The fans today deserve credit, this was the loudest they have been under Slot and long may it continue.

7 Likes

On reflection, I realised that’s probably true of the referees as well.

9 Likes