Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 21/1/23 12.30pm)

This has been pissing me off so much recently. Yes it’s a weapon we can make use of with Darwin’s speed, but so many aimless hoofs. Henderson the main culprit

Not a good look haha…

Draw was a fair result and one I’d have taken pre-match tbh.

Both CB’s played well although Joe made a terrible clearance to the edge of the box 2nd half which could have been costly.

Midfield offered nothing again in terms of creativity and the attack was completely ineffective. Gakpo looks like a fish out of water although I will say he probably would have benefitted from some time on the training pitch like Robbo and Fabinho were rather than being thrown into a dysfunctional team.

Michael Oliver has now reached the level of competence required to referee in the PL. This is not a compliment. He has become the refereeing equivalent of Fabinho.

I also believe there was an announcement at half-time about homophobic chanting although I didn’t hear it. While I support this if true then our fucking gutless, cowardly club need to highlight the continued vile abuse coming from the away end like it was yesterday.

8 Likes

Not sure what they are trying to get at, all I’m seeing is Fabinho demonstrating why Bajectic is starting ahead of him.

Though credit to Robbo for stopping a goal.

4 Likes

@jaffod
No place for homophobic chanting, 100% agree.
No place for poverty shaming and stereotyping a city either. 100%.
Time this chanting was dealt with as well.
Banning away supporters en masse if it continues would remedy the problem.

5 Likes

Shame? What’s up? Are you worried your United mates are going to take the piss on Twitter?

Come on Liverpool! Pull your fucking finger out. Some of our fans are getting bantered here!

1 Like

It’s a weird one, because Gomez is usually of best defender at ‘panicking’ by which I mean just fucking punting something because SHIT!!!

2 Likes

Shame as in it would be a missed opportunity and regrettable, not shame as in SHAME ON YOU LFC HOW DARE YOU NECKS NEED THROTTLING.

You have seen where we are in the table? It’s not September anymore, we’re halfway through the season…unless you are writing off the season then I’d understand.

I think you’re missing the point @Mascot is trying to make.

Making decisions because of “banter” is a terrible idea.

No not really, no banter from my side here…I explained what I meant.

Certainly nothing “banter” about sitting 10th in the table.

Well, OK. I don’t think that’s the context you used it in.

But I don’t think we’ll know until we see the bigger picture. I’d still rather wait until summer for Bellingham than sign anyone else now.

he was barely playing this weekend though. it was a tough match to watch, gave away possession soooo cheaply it had me swearing at the TV.

Living in dream world you.

Wasn’t long balls half the time it was those 5 yard chips when a ball across the floor would have been more effective.

We felt we could out head them but they only ever went to Naby and Harvey which well.

6 Likes

Excellent horrible little cunts.

1 Like

Name and shame…show their faces…ban em for life…from any game…

4 Likes

This is long overdue. Once away fans know they are being watched and there will be consequences for this type of behaviour , the sooner it will stop.

4 Likes

Is it too much to hope for that they will be charged and banned from our ground.

If I was really orrible…I’d parade them round Anfield…just to see how Chelsea smart they really are…

1 Like