Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 31/1/24 8.15pm)

Player of the match
  • Alisson BECKER
  • Conor BRADLEY
  • Ibrahima KONATE
  • Virgil VAN DIJK
  • Joe GOMEZ
  • Alexis MAC ALLISTER
  • Curtis JONES
  • Dominic SZOBOSZLAI
  • Diogo JOTA
  • Darwin NUŃEZ
  • Luis DIAZ
  • Andrew ROBERTSON
  • Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD
  • Cody GAKPO
  • Harvey ELLIOTT
  • Bobby CLARK
0 voters

Unused subs: Kelleher, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Quansah

:arrows_counterclockwise: 69’ Harvey ELLIOTT :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Dominic SZOBOZSLAI

:arrows_counterclockwise: 69’ Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Conor BRADLEY

:arrows_counterclockwise: 69’ Cody GAKPO :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Diogo JOTA

:arrows_counterclockwise: 69’ andy ROBERTSON :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Joe GOMEZ

:arrows_counterclockwise: 83’ Bobby CLARK :arrow_right: :arrow_left: Curtis JONES

:soccer: 23’ Diogo JOTA (:rightwards_hand: Conor BRADLEY)

:soccer: 39’ Conor BRADLEY (:rightwards_hand: Luis DIAZ)

:soccer: 65’ Dominic SZOBOZSLAI (:rightwards_hand: Conor BRADLEY)

:soccer: 79’ Luis DIAZ (:rightwards_hand: Darwin NUŃEZ)

Old Man Good Job GIF

11 Likes

That was an alright performance that, another 3 points on the table to our way of achieving something magical.

Last word goes to Bradley, you my friend are a star. Keep on shining lad.

3 Likes

IMG_0127

2 games- 2 clean sheets, 1 goal, 3 assists :sunglasses:

8 Likes

11 Likes

Tierney gave klopp a parting gift

11 Likes

Taking Over Bbc Three GIF by MultiStory Media

We smashed them, they were shit.

7 Likes

Superb performance. That was absolutely joyous to watch, especially against Chelsea, whose demise I’m enjoying immensely.

Bradley the star of course, but lots of others to commend. Mac Allister looked totally in control of that game - infinitely superior to Fernandez his opponent. He’s really settled in that role. Jota never stops fighting. And speaking of endeavour, what can you say about Nunez? If he places a few of those, he has a hattrick. Unlucky doesn’t cover it, but as he always does, he contributed (and got yet another assist).

Last thought: Klopp looked buzzing tonight. He knows what a special group of lads he’s coached. Based on the two performances we’ve seen from them since his announcement, we can safely assume they’re using it as a springboard, not as an excuse to down tools.

On to the Arse…

17 Likes

Brilliant performance, my top three are Bradley, Jota and MacAllister.

12 Likes

What a JOY! What a team!!!
Onward we march :clap:t4:

2 Likes

The tosser can still fcuk off!!

3 Likes

The first half was a masterclass in performance. Chelsea couldn’t get going at all.

4-1 and Chelsea can count themselves fortunate.

2 Likes

I remember watching some Europa League game this season when Bradley was playing and I thought to myself that he’s got no talent.

Boy was I wrong.

5 Likes

Woohooo!

A really outstanding game against a team which was enjoying a good run of form lately. Relentless pressing all game long, so much energy, so much fighting spirit and finally taking the chances, although we could have scored eight tonight with slightly more luck.

Tierney and VAR making two big mistakes, but in our favour this time. I’ll certainly not complain.

MoM: all players could get it, but of course, I’ll give it to young Bradley. What a goal, and his two assists were brilliant as well!

3 Likes

We were totally dominant from the off, a very convincing performance. Should have won by a wider margin.

Bradley obviously MotM but I also think Mac had (another) great game in midfield, and Jota was near perfect in attack. If we would have four votes, I’d voted for Darwin. So much effort, so important for the team.

Now focus on Arse. If we play like we played tonight I’m confident we’ll batter them

3 Likes

Tierney was ill and sent his brother … :see_no_evil:

I enjoyed the passion of all players but especially from my favourite Jota, MotM who else: Bradley.

3 Likes