Post match: Liverpool v Chelsea (EPL 31/1/24 8.15pm)

Paul Tierney had the best performance of his life, maybe someone has kidnapped his family or something.

6 Likes

Hence the TAN Ten Game Minimum Rule.

3 Likes

Now THAT was heavy metal football. This team wants the title, no question. Next?

2 Likes

I think you can make a good case for the second. But Iā€™m not having the the first.

Maybe Iā€™ve just been conditioned by seeing them waved ones like that away from us week after week.

10 Likes

Dom talking about his goal - he just came on my head.

Matty:
Interested Go On GIF by filmeditor

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying not to get too overexcited and ahead of myself over Bradley but, my god, that was magnificent.

Very few complaints but, Darwin, please avoid this stuff:

Hard Working Do It Yourself GIF by YellaWood

2 Likes

What a game! You can feel the emotions and the passion everywhere since the announcementā€¦
Kloppā€™s fist pumps are even more emotional, if that was ever possible, the players are giving their all, and Anfield was roaring tonightā€¦
We look like an unstoppable juggernautā€¦

4 Likes

why canā€™t I vote for Chelseaā€™s ā€œmost expensive midfield ever assembledā€

4 Likes

Fuck off Mcmanaman leave Nunez alone

5 Likes

I heard that too

All That Omg GIF by Nickelodeon

1 Like

September 2021

2 Likes

Because they were shite

2 Likes

A 1979 Christmas No.1 for Pink Floyd.

5 Likes

See my comment in the match thread about thick cunts in the media.

3 Likes

May I GIF by Halloween

1 Like

2 Likes

When the subs came on, it showed what a team we have with an incredible bench. And thereā€™s still Salah to come back.

5 Likes

I am so annoyed about the amount of criticism Nunes got he is the most unlucky striker in the league he does not aim to hit the bar FFS but when he starts putting all his shots on target in back of the net the other team will get a hammering he had a brilliant game apart from that we won 4:1 it could have been 8:1 but I am happy YNWA COYR

18 Likes

And someone named Thiago ā€¦

4 Likes

Thia-who?

3 Likes